Bono's Mercedes for sale on Ebay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
found it :) did a search for Bono mercedes

15,000 now... :drool: it's pretty, but I prefer the Maserati!

I DO have this much +..vested from my previous employment..but I wouldnt know what to do with a car with the steering on the right in So.California...I mean It would be hard to drive on the wrong side of the road, making turns ect....

Plus Im not crazy about the cow print interior..;)

Maybe like JCoster said put it up for auction again for chairty...

:shrug:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

I DO have this much +..vested from my previous employment..but I wouldnt know what to do with a car with the steering on the right in So.California...I mean It would be hard to drive on the wrong side of the road, making turns ect....

If you had a car with right hand drive, you could deliver mail on rural routes. They're all over the place here, but I haven't seen a Merc w/cowprint interior! :giggle:

Babydoll said:
:lmao: :lmao:

Now now Dis.... give the man a chance...

:D

:wink:

:lol:....i'm not saying I wouldn't ride with him:drool: :wink: it would be exciting:yikes: everyone needs a near death experience:wink:

Hahahahaah! Tearing along at 120 mph in a shiny Mercedes.... with Bono sitting next to you.... one of the nicer ways to die. :D What do you think? :p

Babydoll said:
Hahahahaah! Tearing along at 120 mph in a shiny Mercedes.... with Bono sitting next to you.... one of the nicer ways to die. :D What do you think? :p

well if I had a choice I'd pick that:drool: ...:lmao: so werid to think about...

of course if we did have that ejector seat and parachute we might live:hmm:

Ok, another question then: Tearing along in the Merc with him, or flying high above with Bono and a parachute? Pick one... :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Hmmm is this normal??? I've known racing cars to carry extinguishers but........:der:

You mean you don't have an extinguisher in your cars??

Over here (Belgium) it is mandatory so yes, you'll find one in every car. I think it might be the same in Ireland or maybe the whole of Europe..

Babydoll said:
Ok, another question then: Tearing along in the Merc with him, or flying high above with Bono and a parachute? Pick one... :wink:

I'll take the Merc......me and flying are not a good mix...I wouldn't want Bono to see that disaster:lmao:

greety said:

Over here (Belgium) it is mandatory so yes, you'll find one in every car. I think it might be the same in Ireland or maybe the whole of Europe..

the US? nope we like to live on the edge:lmao: if our car catches fire we just run up the bank of the interstate and watch it burn:wink: ...(happend to my friends Monte Carlo in highschool):lmao:

greety said:

yea we have one too (holland)
not sure if it's mandatory tho...

BonosBaby12 said:
You know Bono would make a great race car driver lol. Think riding with him will be more of a high than you could ever receive from anything else :wink:

except he'd probably get distracted and go the wrong way around the track or something:lmao:

riding him would be a high:drool: ..i mean.."with" him....:shifty::shh:

^:giggle:
I wish I had saved every penny I made since the age of 16 then I could afford to by that car.:shifty:

Carmelu2fan said:
^:giggle:
I wish I had saved every penny I made since the age of 16 then I could afford to by that car.:shifty:

me too:drool: ...what would you do in that car? :shifty: Scour the seats for Bono hair...lint?:lmao:

:hmm: I would borrow the CSI kit and collect DNA :nerd: What will I do with that DNA is the foon part:evil:

:bonodrum: for you :bono: for me

Carmelu2fan said:
:hmm: I would borrow the CSI kit and collect DNA :nerd: What will I do with that DNA is the foon part:evil:

:bonodrum: for you :bono: for me

omg:shocked: lets pool our money...buy the car...and CLONE BONO:ohmy: ...its our big chance!:hyper:

:giggle: oh Dis...
ehmm, Attention all Pleaba ladies... I will start taking up a collection right away for the Bono Clone, er I mean Bono Car.

:shifty:

Carmelu2fan said:
:giggle: oh Dis...
ehmm, Attention all Pleaba ladies... I will start taking up a collection right away for the Bono Clone, er I mean Bono Car.

:shifty:

*grabs sledgehammer*

*smashes piggy bank*

*hands over money*

:drool: can I have an atomicpopBono or an ABBono?

Using the latest technology, I should be able to make 8 clones out of three strans of hair.
So I can make a Boy, War, JT, UF, AB, POP, Elevation and Vertigo Bono...we will still have to share but with all those Bono's running around we should be able to manage
:nerd: :heart: :bono:

Dismantled said:

the US? nope we like to live on the edge:lmao: if our car catches fire we just run up the bank of the interstate and watch it burn:wink: ...(happend to my friends Monte Carlo in highschool):lmao:

OMG...that happened to my roommate in college and she had a Monte Carlo! :lol: That's one HAWT car...ssssssss! And I had to drive this wreck of a car recently when mine got wrecked that I called "The Weed Wagon" because it smoked like that car in one of those Cheech and Chong movies. (Anybody know what I'm talking about?!) A fire extinguisher would have been a good idea, now that I think about it!:hmm:

Carmelu2fan said:
Using the latest technology, I should be able to make 8 clones out of three strans of hair.
So I can make a Boy, War, JT, UF, AB, POP, Elevation and Vertigo Bono...we will still have to share but with all those Bono's running around we should be able to manage
:nerd: :heart: :bono:

OMG!!!:eek:...COUNT ME IN!!!!!...I just cant think which era Bono I want!!!!!! I kind of want to go with the Baby Bono ((so damn adorable:cute: )) but than JT Bono daaaammmmnnnn!!!:drool:...I would really want that sex pot AB Bono:faint:..than again POP Bono hoooolllllyyyyy:censored: ...Elev and Vertigo Bono:combust:........hmmm..how much would I have to contribute to have one of each......Yeah Im so greedy!!:evil:

Bono Mot said:

OMG...that happened to my roommate in college and she had a Monte Carlo! :lol: That's one HAWT car...ssssssss! And I had to drive this wreck of a car recently when mine got wrecked that I called "The Weed Wagon" because it smoked like that car in one of those Cheech and Chong movies. (Anybody know what I'm talking about?!) A fire extinguisher would have been a good idea, now that I think about it!:hmm:

:lmao:...Cheech and Chong!!!....:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom