Bono's Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But why choose a hairstyle that highlights that receding hairline? I know that many really like his short locks, by I am not a fan. Longer hair softens his features and I like the way it looks on him. This Frankie Valli pompadour is just silly. Or better yet, The Fonz.

Sent from my Z970 using U2 Interference mobile app

Because it beats the silly long 'do from Vertigo era ?

Also, for people with receding hairlines, having it short is the better option.

Totally agreed. Long hair suited him great when he was younger. Long hair does not suit him as a 50-something.

I like it, but he should've gone all the way. It's too yellow. It should be platinum. I had my hair bleached platinum blonde for about 15 years. I stopped doing it about 5 years ago, not because I was 45, but because I just got tired of doing it.

For those who argue they should just age gracefully like Springsteen...hell no. U2 comes from punk rock. You should've seen what the crowds looked like in the early 80s. Sure, they've broadened, softened, expanded, aged, but to me they're still a post-punk rock guitar band from the north side of Dublin.

:up::up::up: my hair is platinum and I'm pushing 30. Glad to hear I can make it to 40 still rocking it! :sexywink:

Because it beats the silly long 'do from Vertigo era ?

Also, for people with receding hairlines, having it short is the better option.

It was tolerable til now. In one shot of the bike accident shoot he looked like ears, nose, and a mohawk.

I should add that I am just an aging hippie, and to meet, 99% of all men look more appealing with a little longer hair. Just saying.

The length doesn't bother me, just the color. If it gets that cheerleader pompon look like at the RRHOF ceremony, then that's too long. That was the worst Bono hair in recent history.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I like the cut a lot. Just wish the hair was a shade or two darker.

I guess I need to find another thread to talk about the beanie hat.

After seeing it on Fallon, I find it less alarming. Although the sides are too bright. That looks weird having two different shades. But I like what he has going on up top.

i kind of like it . i do prefer it med-darkish brown w a tinge of red - like ,um, the Streets rooftop vid (?), to black :drool: (The Fly)

i don't mind the long top either.

I didn't like the 2009 360 cut TOO Short on the sides (bleah) but liked the 2011 360 cut.

Short (ha) of the Pop Cut (ew) or maybe the 09 cut.....

i'm just happy to see him singing and rocking out again! :hyper::love::hyper:

Bono can't hide the Heino

001.jpg

i kind of like it . i do prefer it med-darkish brown w a tinge of red - like ,um, the Streets rooftop vid (?), to black :drool: (The Fly)

i don't mind the long top either.

I didn't like the 2009 360 cut TOO Short on the sides (bleah) but liked the 2011 360 cut.

Short (ha) of the Pop Cut (ew) or maybe the 09 cut.....

i'm just happy to see him singing and rocking out again! :hyper::love::hyper:

The 2011 cut on 360 was delicious. It was Fly 2.0 and it was perfect. I fell in love all over again. (Adam didn't mind. :shifty: )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Trust me...I've seen this hair in person...and it is NOT good...especially from the back...he needs to go back to 360 hair...someone in SJ who actually touched his hair said it feels like straw or a weave of some sort. Of course, he's still our Bono though:love: Larry's looking pretty fab though:heart:

Trust me...I've seen this hair in person...and it is NOT good...especially from the back...he needs to go back to 360 hair...someone in SJ who actually touched his hair said it feels like straw or a weave of some sort. Of course, he's still our Bono though:love: Larry's looking pretty fab though:heart:

Bono is wearing a toupee made of straw. The rumor starts here! ;)

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

It looks like it would feel like straw. Though the brown clamshell of the last year was a little too slick and glossy (ie obvs fake) it did look soft. The dye process must not have gone well.

The boys did it themselves in a hotel bathroom. Rumor starts here. :sexywink:

I know I shouldn't be in here - but I've been told on a number of occasions I look like one Paul Hewson (circa ZOO-era) my co-workers tease me to no end because of this, now I would never, ever think to change hair/color to match his but I think he's trying way too hard to be a hipster. :hmm:

It looks like it would feel like straw. Though the brown clamshell of the last year was a little too slick and glossy (ie obvs fake) it did look soft. The dye process must not have gone well.

The boys did it themselves in a hotel bathroom. Rumor starts here. :sexywink:

This kind off reminds me of something :lol::shifty:

I swear there was a recent interview or something where he said he wanted to look like he'd given himself a bad (i.e., "punk rock") dye job.

It looks better in person than it did on TV, so ... yay?

Domo got it right away--it's not my headcanon! I owe that genius (genia?) everything.

I know I shouldn't be in here - but I've been told on a number of occasions I look like one Paul Hewson (circa ZOO-era) my co-workers tease me to no end because of this, now I would never, ever think to change hair/color to match his but I think he's trying way too hard to be a hipster. :hmm:

I don't know whether to demand pics or just look forward to Boston! But you are not the first non-usual pleban to jump in and comment on this thread. Hell, I think all U2 fans probably have something to say about Bono's hair!

There was a few pictures of me in Lemonade Stand - but not sure they are still there. One of my employees just got me good this morning... he said hey Dave I got lost last night driving home I stupidly said why and he said yeah I live where :The Streets Have No name." This is what I have to put up with every day!

Back
Top Bottom