Bono's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

and that was just a few years ago when he was "middle aged"
:combust: One of my favorite videos of all is A Beautiful Day!!! He looked so delicious!

Ya me too. I want him to cut his hair to BD length, it would look so good on him again:drool:

bonocomet said:
Actually, that doesn't matter. My dad has a gorgeous head of thick curly hair at age 67, both my brothers are thinning and balding since their 20's! (And my dads dad was bald)
I have heard that the men siblings of the family take after the mother's side. So If you grandfather on your mom's side of family is bald, it means that they will lose their hair. My brother started losing his hair in college. My grandfather was bald.

The pic that I really want up here, the pic is to big to post :( Look at Steve Perry's hair here, nice!!!!

Attachments

• 24533.jpg
    24533.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 76
bonofox said:
Mmm i agree about zoobaby and pop bono, but ATYCLB bono is sexy as hell too...

bono1a.jpg

Beautiful Day Bono completely sucked me in , now I'm
hooked for life :yes: what a way to go !!!

mysticchild said:
I have heard that the men siblings of the family take after the mother's side. So If you grandfather on your mom's side of family is bald, it means that they will lose their hair. My brother started losing his hair in college. My grandfather was bald.

yep. mom's dad was bald :D

Total U2 Nut said:

POP Bono is officially the hottest :drool:

POP Bono...mmmm. He looks like he'd be very bad for you in a really, really good way. :wink: (Does that even make sense?)

bonofox said:

Ya me too. I want him to cut his hair to BD length, it would look so good on him again:drool:

are you sure you didn't tell my Latin teacher that?? I mean... his hair is now BeautifuldayBono lenght!!!
only he's balding a little so has some blad spots... but it's the shortish look B had in the airport... when I saw my teacher with it, I lolled, and a friend of mine(who is guilty for getting me into U2, and yes, he regrets it!) rolled his eyes at me... he probably understood me right away :wink:

bono = hot, no matter what hair length! he will ignite this in me:

:drool:, no matter what he looks like, or how old he is. can anyone imagine what he'd be like at 80? :hmm:

can somebody upload the attached pic please? :(

:shifty:

this thread is about Bono's hair right... .but that's not specificaly his head hair right... I mean, technically, hair is hair, no matter where it is, right?

:shifty:

I feel this picture belongs here... from the misc. pix...

:whistle:

bonochestblueshirt8cl.jpg

:drool: nice hair... very .. nice.. soft.. hair...

Yep Galeon, hair is hair no matter where it is:giggle: With that said
62543e20.jpg

Bono and Adam hair:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
Yep Galeon, hair is hair no matter where it is:giggle: With that said
62543e20.jpg

Bono and Adam hair:drool:

:bono: HIIIIII ADAAAAAAM :hyper:
:adam: there's something stuck between your teeth.. :rolleyes:

I really like his hair flowing in this pic :drool:
bonolookingatyou4bf.jpg

A "bad" Bono is not my type. I love a beautiful, sensitive, seductive, loving Bono. The angel in the Stay video where he's talking to the girl in her ear is my favorite. If somebody could post a picture of him I'd be grateful. Also the One video sitting in the bar. This is his best look. :love:

Bonofire said:
A "bad" Bono is not my type. I love a beautiful, sensitive, seductive, loving Bono. The angel in the Stay video where he's talking to the girl in her ear is my favorite. If somebody could post a picture of him I'd be grateful. Also the One video sitting in the bar. This is his best look. :love:

Mozart Bono :drool:
bonostaymozart4kk.jpg

bonostayeage9im.jpg

bonostaylooking5ve.jpg

bonostaysitting4ko.jpg

bonostaysmiling3od.jpg

That smile :love:
bonostay6rj.jpg

LOL! Heinies are very popular in The US too! :yes: :drunk:

Thank you for the beautiful Stay and One pictures! :bow: :flirt: :hug: Bono at his best!!

Back
Top Bottom