Bono's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Gg and probably Kelly THANK YOU for that big Pop Bono pic above! That is lovely! And thank you nc for posting the Pop Bono painting and definition, I LOVE it!!!!!

:shifty:

don't you have the strong urge to pet him because he's so gddamn cute there?? :cute:

Can somebody upload mysticchilds pic for me??? I am not a premium so I can't see it!

Ahhh so thats why it says that above the pic! Ok Gg hang on, I'll do it unless someone beats me to it.

(I think it's actually a cropped pic of one I have, lemme check)

Here's mc's pic

bonoblueeyeshairback.jpg

damn.. I am sick I think... for a while now, JT Bono does nothign to me... I mean, he's nice and all, pretty even,.... but nothing more.. :ohmy: does that mean I found a cure for the Bonodisease without knowing...
oh crap, WHY ME LORD?

I hope you don't think that I'm shallow cos I want to hug Bono regarding his hair loss. I know that he's still the same person underneath and yeah, I still love him for who he is. Those pix a few pages back featuring him with the kids ARE sexy, I totally agree, but, my heart still goes out to him. It must be awful for him to realise that he's thinning - probably much faster then he'd like. Ordinary blokes wouldn't like that much, let alone a man in his position. I've always liked Bono with lots of hair but if it means that his hair loss will slow down if he gets it cut, then I wish that he would. Anything to give him peace of mind works for me.

youvedonewhat said:
I hope you don't think that I'm shallow cos I want to hug Bono regarding his hair loss. I know that he's still the same person underneath and yeah, I still love him for who he is. Those pix a few pages back featuring him with the kids ARE sexy, I totally agree, but, my heart still goes out to him. It must be awful for him to realise that he's thinning - probably much faster then he'd like. Ordinary blokes wouldn't like that much, let alone a man in his position. I've always liked Bono with lots of hair but if it means that his hair loss will slow down if he gets it cut, then I wish that he would. Anything to give him peace of mind works for me.

I don't think he'll lose it all, I mean, his father still had hair, his brother also..

Actually, that doesn't matter. My dad has a gorgeous head of thick curly hair at age 67, both my brothers are thinning and balding since their 20's! (And my dads dad was bald)

Babydoll said:
I have to say for me, JT Bono is the most beautiful man in the world! :drool:

Totally agree. Ok, words defining JT Bono according to the dictionary of YDW:

Masculine.
Perfect.
Dangerous. (dunno why, he just gives off that aura).
Sexual ( :drool: ).
Sensual.
Hairy.
Animal.
Prehistoric (oh yeah, caveman....:drool: ).
Strong.
Predatory (Oh my....)

Ok, fantasy done....going now....:evil:

youvedonewhat said:

Totally agree. Ok, words defining JT Bono according to the dictionary of YDW:

Masculine.
Perfect.
Dangerous. (dunno why, he just gives off that aura).
Sexual ( :drool: ).
Sensual.
Hairy.
Animal.
Prehistoric (oh yeah, caveman....:drool: ).
Strong.
Predatory (Oh my....)

Ok, fantasy done....going now....:evil:

I totally did not expected this,.... weren't it for the fact that about all fanfics you ever wrote are about JT... :wink:
*hint* continue downcast pleeeaaassseeeee :sad: :wink:
ok SBWIMD is not about JT Bono... but 99 %!!
not that I mind that.. I am a great fan of your writing... :drool:

I like Zoo Bono...*thinks back to mysterious ways video*:yes:
The Fly, McPhisto.
U2StrikeAPose.jpg

ZooBaby U2:drool:

The leather:drool: His hair was really dark and all over the place. I loved there clothes back then, it was during the time I really got into fashon and I thought they looked very hip.:cute:

Mmm i agree about zoobaby and pop bono, but ATYCLB bono is sexy as hell too...

bono1a.jpg

Souly said:
Pop Bono is all about the neck. :macdevil:

Ya know? I never thought about that but you are RIGHT! That's IT!

And kellyahern.... THANK YOU for the pic of him hiding in the plants. I'm in love again! :heart:

bonofox said:
Mmm i agree about zoobaby and pop bono, but ATYCLB bono is sexy as hell too...

bono1a.jpg

and that was just a few years ago when he was "middle aged"
:combust: One of my favorite videos of all is A Beautiful Day!!! He looked so delicious!

Back
Top Bottom