Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
:ohmy:
:D
thats me! Its from my timid beginning of dancing with him when I was almost afraid of touching him.
He had to wrap my arms around him :rolleyes:
Oh well....I came out of it :wink:

Great pic Tara! :yes::up:

*cough*willtheygetthistourtoeuropeorwhat?Iwantmydance*cough* :shifty: :giggle: :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks for the link QB! :bow:

Queen Bee said:
Here's a condensed version of the Yahweh video where Larry slaps Bono's behind. It's 30 seconds long and 7MB. :)

http://s14.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=145W89JMXPBRB2GGNGGDPSWTO6

Oh Larry! :lol:

u2bonogirl said:
:wink: thanks
*hopes dorthe gets her chance*
and if not, make LB give you a whirl :sexywink:

Thanks! :hug:

I'm putting all my faith in my good U2-karma... :shifty:

hi all, I'm new to the boards, and my first show was san jose 4/10... i saw on the past thread that there was a video of the girl who got pulled up on stage (Iris), but the link had expired... anyone have a copy they could re-upload? i'd love to see it again, it was one of the highlights of the show!

Congrats to all the people who made it onstage to dance, GREAT stories!

- ali

Picture taken by knox:

517tck

Stories for Boys (Laura) played Party Girl with the band last night! :up:

how did she get up?

( i mean did Bono ask the crowd if they would ' like to play my guitar' ? etc etc? )

:)

that is so cool!

Yay for Stars and YAY LAURA!!!

She was one of the people running the GA line on Saturday. The U2Midwest Group have been asking for Party Girl for a while now, and Eep had a big banner on saturday that Bono signed. They also had a cheat cheat with the chords for B to look over :D

So glad they got it and YAY for Laura! A fellow tall chick who was told directly by B on saturday that it is a widely known fact that he likes tall girls... We know it is B-speak but still :love: :love:

Miroslava said:
Yay for Stars and YAY LAURA!!!

She was one of the people running the GA line on Saturday. The U2Midwest Group have been asking for Party Girl for a while now, and Eep had a big banner on saturday that Bono signed. They also had a cheat cheat with the chords for B to look over :D

So glad they got it and YAY for Laura! A fellow tall chick who was told directly by B on saturday that it is a widely known fact that he likes tall girls... We know it is B-speak but still :love: :love:

Yay, I love Party Girl! :bow:

Good idea with the cheat sheet too :wink: :yes:

karmic_postmark said:
This is a tad bit off subject but........Stars met Bono!!!!!! :applaud:

:ohmy:

Rebekah!!! :hyper: :dance: Congrats! :hug:

And congrats to Laura too! :D:up: Looking very cool! :wink:

Miroslava said:

A fellow tall chick who was told directly by B on saturday that it is a widely known fact that he likes tall girls... We know it is B-speak but still :love: :love:

:lol:

I may not have been pulled on stage :wink: but I have been shown a fair amount of Bono love :giggle:

Yay for tall girls! :wink:

Woah.. :combust: Awesome!!!
How crazy is it that at every show almost its a PLEBA girl :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom