Bono's Dancing Girls VII - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANOTHER video of me! This is the absolute last one, I promise! :laugh:

This one is different though, because it's taken from inside the ellipse, behind Bono as he sings the first verse to me. Then you see a bit more of Bad after that. It's a very clear, good video, it's about 2 mins long, and nice just to have as a clip from Bad.

The funniest part is watching the audience (including my ex-Steve beside me and Arun behind me) and my reaction afterwards! :lol: Actually, I am totally calm considering he made the famous bite gesture at my hand just before getting up. I guess I didn't realise there was more to come or I would have been hysterical! :D

http://s52.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HKJ5PW9ZVYFU3EX622BH6CC9K

(you have to remove the space between "you" and "sendit" for some reason I'm not even allowed to write the words together! :huh:)

Last edited:
Well, I didn't know where to post this so I'll just leave my message here. hehehe. :D

I'm off to Boston tomorrow morning so I just wanted to say bye and hopefully I'll meet some of yous over there.

Bye girls! Be good! :)

Actually I had been thinking of bringing a sign that just said "Hola from your Toronto Bellydancer!" Just to say Hi to Bono, but maybe I won't, because if he ever chose me to dance again, I'd worry that I had wrecked things for Flavia.

Hi Kimla! :wave: I was emailing Michelle (Mishka) and I had no idea that the two of you knew each other! I am really looking forward to meeting you now!

I will try re-uploading the link to another site and see if it works, once I get part II. Apparently it gave the taper "the chills" ( :ohmy: ) so I am dying to see it!

Anyway, see you very soon! :)

Mrs. Edge said:
Hi Kimla! :wave: I was emailing Michelle (Mishka) and I had no idea that the two of you knew each other! I am really looking forward to meeting you now!

I will try re-uploading the link to another site and see if it works, once I get part II. Apparently it gave the taper "the chills" ( :ohmy: ) so I am dying to see it!
Heya Jess :wave: Yeah, Mishka and I go waaaayyyy back...to October 8th. :lol: We met in the GA line outside MSG. Having so many PLEBANs in one place is going to :rockon:

Can't wait to see your video :hyper:

Hey all
I'm the girl that Bono pulled up in Montreal on the 28th. It was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me!!! Two songs... omg.....
I don't quite know what I'm supposed to be posting here, just wanted to say hi and that I'm going to be in Boston too for the monday night show!

I think you could just give us all a blow by blow account of what happened! Be sure to include all details, no matter how small.

What were the songs, what happened, what did you do, what did Bono do, how did you feel, did he smell good???

Anything at all really..... We just want to live vicariously through you, so make us feel like we were there!

Yeah, I think that is about it.....

Oh........ and Congratulations!

hahaha... ok... play by play account? here we go.....

After a wonderful day of waiting in the GA line in Montreal me and my friend April end up being 5 and 6 in the u2.com line and for the first time on this tour get into the ellipse!!! We stood right in the centre, in front of Bono. At this point I was so excited to be inside that damn circle and to be up close to my boys. Once the show started my goal was simple: eye contact with Bono. Right away I got eye contact with the other three which was exciting enough. About halfway through the set (before encores) one of the U2 security guards (the one who follows edge around the stage) came up to me and offered me Edge's guitar pick from the evening before saying that Edge handed it to him before he left. Unfortunately he didn't have any more for my friend... you can imagine at this point I was already having an amazing time. Front row centre, couldn't imagine anything better.

Then finally during One (right before encores) I got my Bono eye contact. Eek!!! I was a happy woman. They then went off stage and then returned for Until the End of the World.

Then I heard the opening riff of Mysterious Ways. I personally think this is such a sexy song. My friend and I were dancing and just enjoying ourselves. I got more Bono eye contact. He came up to me and starting pointing at me and I pointed back at him, but as we are both short, I didn't get to touch him. He walked over the Edge's side and then came back to me where he motioned for me to get onstage with him. I stumbled a bit once I got on, but then, I was on stage with Bono during MW, and it was simple: dance! I just had a great time and he's so sexy so it made it really easy just to let go and enjoy! At one point during the song he looked at me and said, "wow" and Im' thinking... I just wowed Bono!!!!!

Then once the song ended I thought to myself, "this was amazing!!! Yay, ok, I had my song, now to go back" But no.... He pulled me into a hug. What a hug! He was breathing heavily and moaning into me and held me sooooo close. what a hug....mmmm..... anyways I hear the opening to WOWY and I'm freaking out that I'm still on stage for a second song! He lets go of me and wipes my forehead and puts his hat on my head, kneels down with an arm around my waist and starts singing. After the first verse he gave me his finger to kiss. (SO SEXY!!!) I was mouthing the words back to him. So here I was, staring into Bono's eyes and we're both singing this song..... halfway through the song he got up, took his hat back, kissed both my cheeks and brought me back to my spot. Even when I was on back on the floor he still sang to me. He even said good night to me seperately!!!

Needless to say I'm still in shock.... wow.... since then I've gotten e-mails with pictures and I even saw myself on U2.com.... insanity!!!

I'll post any more details as I remember... and he... HE SMELLED AMAZING

Last edited:
Congrats shaynar! I was there(all the way at the back:madspit:) and saw you go up. You were great! Send some of that luck my way, would ya? :wink:

Shaynar, I can't find the pictures over at U2.com. I haven't been there for a while, and where is Zootopia????

After I agree to the terms and conditions, it won't go any further, it just returns there.... weird

OMG OMG OMG!

I got onstage during ONE. Bono pulled me and my buddies up.

It's a long story and I'm completely frozen. We slept outside all night long and it's incredibly cold.

I'll post more details tomorrow when I get home. :hyper:

Oh man! I can't believe it. And I even got a kiss from Bono. I'm over the moon!

I got to meet Mrs Edge and she is absolutely gorgeous and sweet.

I also met BAW, Rambling Rose, Zoney, Schmeg, Kariann...Man! I know I'm forgetting people! I'm sorry! I;m so hyper, I can barely contain myself. I need to go get some pics! lol

Niamh_Saoirse said:
OMG OMG OMG!

It's a long story and I'm completely frozen. We slept outside all night long and it's incredibly cold.

I also met BAW, Rambling Rose, Zoney, Schmeg, Kariann...Man! I know I'm forgetting people! I'm sorry! I;m so hyper, I can barely contain myself. I need to go get some pics! lol

OMG! I knew it was you that went on stage. I saw a bunch of people go up there and I'm like isn't that so and so!? Congrats!! :hyper:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
OMG OMG OMG!

It's about time :wink:

97e38fd0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom