Bono vs. SmoothCriminal Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung__baby

War Child
Had an argument earlier with a friend about whether Bono or Larry has a sexier body... What do you think?

There's no contest!
biggrin.gif

o831538.jpg

sz20241.jpg

qD51777.jpg

Larry Mullen... Who?
icon18.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 09-21-2001).]

BONO

4959676-b1da-01550200-.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

NEED I remind you of the Elevated Bono thread?
smile.gif

I am HIGHLY tempted by hot hot hot SmoothCriminal LarryMan's man cleavage though!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

I am HIGHLY tempted by hot hot hot SmoothCriminal LarryMan's man cleavage though!
smile.gif

Mona! Don't let them brainwash you!

Here's a quick reminder... (like I need an excuse to repost this!
biggrin.gif
)
nj80483.jpg

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
Mona! Don't let them brainwash you!

Here's a quick reminder... (like I need an excuse to repost this!
biggrin.gif
)
nj80483.jpg

*wah* scary blad BonoBaby. If Bono even does that again Ali should shave his back and chest and God knows where else and put it all on his scalp.

P.S. I was watching behind the music today and if Phil Collins had more hair and not such a huge cranium when he was younger he could have been a contender to be my husband. ANyway....

------------------
~*Mona*~

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

lol I think I posted in the wrong thread. *is confused* Well the same thing goes for Phil Collins anyway...

*is traumatized by elevated Bono stalking me*
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYLARRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is much sexier.

Definately Larry!!!
biggrin.gif

I know I'll get flamed for this but I don't think Bono's body is vey sexy..... he's short and stocky and doesn't have much of a neck!!!
He has a beautiful expressive face though!
smile.gif

I'm sorry. I'm all for SmoothCriminalLarry.
That freshly waxed chest!
eek.gif

------------------
JELBA President

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by J-Tree:

That freshly waxed chest!
eek.gif

lol! He has to keep his man cleavage nice and clean. Ew

ok actually Larry's body IS better but since I'm in love with Bono I'll take the whole package
smile.gif
technically Larry wins though....

------------------
~*Mona*~

Ok, I don't think I even need to post pics, but Bono is SEXY-sexy butt especially!

But Larry's body? HELLO!!!

How could there POSSIBLY be a sexier body on any man??

*cranks AC and sticks herself in the fridge*

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

*cranks AC and sticks herself in the fridge*
lol. Larry's so hot

1. I could fry an egg on his smoothcriminal wazed chest

2. I could set some raw cookie dough next to his arms and they'd bake in 5 mins. (the cookies, not the arms!)

3. if the sun imploded we could put Larry up in space

4. maybe he and Ann really are married but he melted the wedding ring

5. he could burn a CD! OK That one doesn't make sense....

------------------
~*Mona*~

Ok-how bout this one Mona?

*he makes me spontaneously combust*

*I could eat an ice cream sundae off that Smooth Criminal Chest!*OMG-look what I just said!!*wash my mouth out with soap*

*new Ben and Jerry's flavor-Smooth Criminal Larry*

and you ppl think I'M bad?!
smile.gif
lol

Ben and Jerry's is expensive. I think I have a coupon though.
smile.gif

P.S. Larry would MELT the ice cream! His body's too bootylicious! I don't think you're ready--

Wait....*note to self* Don't quote Destiny's Child anymore.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

BONO!! I will be his faithful and unswayed girl until the end. Larry does nothing for me. Bono forever!!

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

Originally posted by WildHonee:
and you ppl think I'M bad?!
smile.gif
lol

Ben and Jerry's is expensive. I think I have a coupon though.
smile.gif

P.S. Larry would MELT the ice cream! His body's too bootylicious! I don't think you're ready--

Wait....*note to self* Don't quote Destiny's Child anymore.
smile.gif

No contest....LARRY MULLEN JUNIOR!!!!!

*wants to break off a piece of that Larry man-meat and lick Smooth Criminal Larry ice cream off his waxed chest*

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
No contest....LARRY MULLEN JUNIOR!!!!!

*wants to break off a piece of that Larry man-meat and lick Smooth Criminal Larry ice cream off his waxed chest*

biggrin.gif

*is scandalized*

*pushes Autumn outta the way to get back to Bono before PopAngel inadvertantly licks my arm in her crazed lust*

Lol Larry's a little too bootylicious for me...maybe I'm safer with elevated Bono.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Get back to work, Mona. lol
biggrin.gif

*runs back to bed, where sticky Larry is waiting*
wink.gif

(that wasn't too much info, was it? LOL)

*is vomiting* lol poor Larry's probably all worn out

as my little-english-speaking Grandma would say

WHAT WOULD THE NEIGHBORS THINK?!

lol

Someone's gonna have to change them sheets. P.S. I just FINISHED an English project. What gives?! *disgruntled*

------------------
~*Mona*~

that wasn't very fair, seeing as the question is: WHo has a better bod between Larry or Bono.. and you only posted BONO pics!!

I love Bono to the end.... but lets face it, Larry works out.. that man doesn't let himself go. I'm not saying Bono has in anyway, cause that man is hot, beyond hot. But I have to give credit where credit is do.. Larry has the best bod!
wink.gif
I think Bono looked very good in the last tour, was very in shape!

------------------
Bono is the Sweetest Thing!!

I Love This Band!

Heheh This is from my Bono Parts thread from last week:

Mona: BWAHAHAHAA *chases Larry*
Larry: *wallows in lard so he's slippy!* I'M SLIIDING DOWN!
Mona: I'll be there when you hit the ground!*in pursuit* *grab*
Larry: *slip* It's alright it's alright it's aalllright! I move in mysterious ways!
Curses. See that's why he's so smooth.

1. Having too much hair produces friction with the air, which slows you down. Also JT Bono had long hair so if you were hunting him down you could latch on to him from further away than you could Pop Bono. Bono's got more meat on him and we all know he's a hairy gorilla man, so I've got him in my target. *cackle* He'll be easier to catch and groom. *french braids all of Bono*

2. Larry, being the hot tamale that he is, can't risk being trampled by crazy women -- bc he obviously has BIG potential of that. So he *shaves* his entire self --even his toes!

3. Larry also has a habit of wearing tight and / or partially removed clothing. *mind wanders*....*returns* See, if he had a mumu or something billowing out behind him like a cape (LARRYMAN), he'd be caught and taken advantage of FAR too many times. For some reason he doesn't approve. *smooth criminal*

4. I'm now thinking Bono WANTS us to take advantage of him! *takes up torch and pitchfork* *dons MacPhisto horns* Let's wait on the Atlantic shore for that plane to come back!

What was the question again?

Let's attach a giant leather Ireland-shaped PLEBA-accomodating bucket seat to Larry's bike. Then we'll chase down Bono. deal?
See we can take advantage of Larry (WAIT! Let me finish my sentence, Pop Angel and LarryManiacs!!) and use him (HOLD ON!! Almost done!) to capture Bono.

------------------
~*Mona*~

I like the way you think, girl!!

But, after we use Larry to get Bono, can I keep Larry?!

I mean, why use him just once? LOL

wink.gif

*shakes head* You're impossible
wink.gif
lol

*salts and Ziplocks Larry and saves him for later*

Lol Larry preserves

------------------
~*Mona*~

lol
lemons.jpg
Lemons!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom