Bono undergoes emer. surgery -- tour impact forthcoming!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please expound on "someone" - just some random person mentioning something somewhere? Anything to back that up?

... although honestly, I don't know that even the "Monday" guess came from someone who was in the know.

Larry's sending signals to me via Semaphore ... give me a second ...

"F .... O .... A .... D."

Uh. Oh. Sorry, Larry.

:lol::lol:

:hug:'s for you guys working Monday. I know tons of us won't be sleeping Sunday night :crack:

I barely slept last night...kept wanting to check my Twitter and here for even the slightest hint of an update. :reject:

I'm on a roll!

*insert photoshopped picture of me on a dinner roll here*

Also, I'm bored waiting for a friend to call me about plans tonight.

It is just specualtion that it will be Tuesday. No one knows anything for sure, but I'm still thinking Monday.

just so everyone would not be holding your breathe, I'm talking tot he guy at 5 p.m. pacific. and th esoonest I would be able to post here is 8 p.m. pacific

Thanks for letting us know, romi.

I'm not entirely sure the guy might have any information.
But something is better than nothing.

What if that guy gives romi info, but tells him that he absolutely has to keep it a secret?

What will you do, romi?

WHAT WILL YOU DO?????

Dude, I already am one.

Kelly, you're first! Let me sterilize my Fisher-Price doctor's kit first .....

Oh lord. Bono Back Watch. :lol:

And here's a brilliant thought the hubby and I had whilst discussing this entire thing...how about we get Edge to bring back "Numb" so that Bono can have an extended break during shows? :hyper:

I actually said this same thing to my daughter yesterday! :D (I'd miss his singing on it though, but I'm sure they could arrange it to give Bono the break)

bonosegwayband.jpg

This is now the background picture on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom