Bono to perform with The Corrs in Edinburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~fairy_girl~

Acrobat
Dunno if this is right forum :uhoh:

It said so on Radio 1 today, and has apparently been a rumour on The Corrs front for a few days that they'll perform with a special guest... :wink:

That guest has now been confirmed as Bono. :love: Which, does seem pretty obvious now, that it should be he. ;)

Dunno what song they'll do, probably WTSGB, but The Corrs are working on a new album of traditional Irish... so maybe something from there, dunno. ;)

Oh, and they are on towards the end of the show...

http://www.corrsonline.com/home/news/2005/july/5a.shtml

Texas are on right now, and I haven't really been watching it as have had a stack or work to do, but it's been on in the background... Heard Ronan Keating and Beverly Knight, some boyband (poss Snow Patrol?)

Anyway, If you're in the UK you'll be able to watch the stream, or if you get the BBC channels as listed on my Corrs site article.

If you can't watch it... I know some Corrs fans are recording it, so I'll be sure to post the link if and when they've uploaded. :)

Yup he's already been on to introduce Nelson Mandela and give his usual speech, and then was interviewed and said that you can do anything you want in U2 except play golf!

Weren't they just yummy! You saw him talking to Edith then? I'm surprised he didn't kiss her hand or something! :wink:

I find it so hard to stop drooling over the sight of him to be able to listen to what he's saying, even tho' i TRULY am very interested! :combust: :combust:

Oooooh that was fab! :cool:

Bono looked so fine ;)

And that yellow rose, soooo cute! :cute:

For those watching the repeat, The Corrs come on after some guy after Travis, who was a couple bands after Texas. Each band only did 1 or 2 songs. :)

Susan I did see it, I want her job dammit! Lol! I know what you mean too - he's being serious and all I'm doing it sitting going RAAAA at the TV! But I always go back and watch it again!

He's been on now with the Corrs - he gave Andrea a yellow rose and slow danced with her at the end of the song. Awww!

~fairy_girl~ said:
Oooooh that was fab! :cool:

Bono looked so fine ;)

And that yellow rose, soooo cute! :cute:

For those watching the repeat, The Corrs come on after some guy after Travis, who was a couple bands after Texas. Each band only did 1 or 2 songs. :)

Excellent! Thanks for the info! :D

~fairy_girl~ said:
btw, the download is up now via bittorrent,

http://mb.corrsonline.com/showpost.php?p=1430003&postcount=13

I'm downloading now. :) Will upload to YSI tomorrow for some others, so will post the link here when I do if anyones having trouble with torrents.

(or check the thread I posted link to earlier, someone might have uploaded elsewhere there).

Thanks. :up: I'll also upload this to YSI when my download completes.

I'm watching the first Corrs song on BBC3 now...

Nearly balls'ed up my recording good and proper because I set a timed record before I went out earlier tonight and it nearly stopped recording at 00.45 since they are over-running! :scream: So I had to stop recording during the interview with Charlene from Texas (my recording software won't allow me into the setup options, where the schedule settings are, while recording :grumpy:)

Bono on now :)

And a dance like that too! It was quite funny some of the dancing he did actually! :lol: One minute i'm drooling&the next i'm laughing as is always the case with B! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom