Bono the Snowman...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's cool. I'm gonna go bulid my own Bono snowman. If it melts it won't be because of the temperature, but because he is hot.

Yeah...thats an idea.. inshrine the snowman Bono in glass and keep it cold by hooking it up to my fridge! Bitchin! :happy: :hyper:.... now what will the hubby think... :hmm:

A Bono balloon... I like that too.. tie it to my side of the bed..:drool: :wink:

Last edited:
*snicker* nice job with the shades there!!! :lol: I want them too!!! I'm seriously considering the RED Armani's.... (in pink ofcourse :wink: ) but they'll prolly be very expensive... and me parents won't like that... *sigh* still.. I want them :drool:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Snowmen
DSCF0913.jpg

And apparently your neighbour was kind enough not to leave B alone without his friends and made an Edge Snowman...altough the beanie is light blue....:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
ok...here he is with the sunglasses.. and a hoodie but our bono snowman was too fat (too much of the pasta...:lol:) that i couldn't zip up the hoodie.. And i didnt have a purple shirt or rosary either...lol

DSCF0918.jpg

Get Bono to sign that pic one day, he'll be like what the??!!:lol:

Bono's Doll said:
I have never seen that much snow! :ohmy:

:ohmy: Then you should come to Norway! :D
In November we are like "yay, snow!" Then, before christmas we really hope for snow.. There's mostly snow in christmas time, and in January we are like "okay, enough snow now.. D:" It goes away, and some weeks later we are like "WTF?!" It comes again! :D But then we can snowboard some more, so it's cool :3

U2Fanatic4ever said:
ok...here he is with the sunglasses.. and a hoodie but our bono snowman was too fat (too much of the pasta...:lol:) that i couldn't zip up the hoodie.. And i didnt have a purple shirt or rosary either...lol

DSCF0918.jpg

That's just so cute! For the first time in my life I regret living in the only place in Canada that doesn't get snow.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
now that would be hilarious! Having B sign that pic!! :lmao:

I bet he'd make a great caption with it!!! something like, told you I'm cool... but prolly better than that :lol:
are you going to any shows soon?

I'm trying to think of the words to Frosty the Snowman-maybe we could change to Bono the Snowman. Here in the East Tennessee Valley we are lucky to see 2 or 3 inches of snow a year. But the surrounding area-Smoky Mountains-gets snow in feet. I don't really like it cause it's usually enough to screw up the roads but not get out of work. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom