Bono & The Edge Love pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dahlia and susannag75:

Sorry! I'm at work and can't remember the name of the show that is on... I have it at home on a dvd, bonofox1 knows tho if she sees this I'm sure she'll post it. Otherwise I'll check when I get home. It is an extremely sweet moment, one of my favorites between them, Bono really does look like he's tearing up from what Edge is saying. (Which I also can't remember exactly what he's saying :huh: sorry! ) And Edge reaches over to comfort him. :cute: awwwwww.

Hopefully maybe someone will have this clip to post online too, that would be nice.

Last edited:
Vertigo NY
1122NY01.jpg

1122NY02.jpg

1122NY03.jpg

bonocomet said:
Dahlia and susannag75:

Sorry! I'm at work and can't remember the name of the show that is on... I have it at home on a dvd, bonofox1 knows tho if she sees this I'm sure she'll post it. Otherwise I'll check when I get home. It is an extremely sweet moment, one of my favorites between them, Bono really does look like he's tearing up from what Edge is saying. (Which I also can't remember exactly what he's saying :huh: sorry! ) And Edge reaches over to comfort him. :cute: awwwwww.

Hopefully maybe someone will have this clip to post online too, that would be nice.

Hi Comet:wave:
It was not really a show they were on it was an interview and Im trying to set it up to see. it was from CNN news and a reporter traveled to Dublin to interview the guys,,,and It was cute they were talking about *something that I cant remember the quote* and Bono said aww Edge you're gonna make me cry and Edge reached over and lovingly took his hand...Im trying to set it up Ill get the exact info in a while....

BonoFox1 said:

Hi Comet:wave:
It was not really a show they were on it was an interview and Im trying to set it up to see. it was from CNN news and a reporter traveled to Dublin to interview the guys,,,and It was cute they were talking about *something that I cant remember the quote* and Bono said aww Edge you're gonna make me cry and Edge reached over and lovingly took his hand...Im trying to set it up Ill get the exact info in a while....

It really didn't happen in any sort of sappy way. All Edge said is that none of them ever thought the band would still be together this many years later when they formed but it's great that they still are. Bono said, in a somewhat joking tone, "your gonna make me cry..." Then Edge hit Bono's knee. Never touched his hand in any sort of "lovingly" way. Bono had both of his hands up and Edge never came near Bono's hand (s).

^^^O.K......:|

I only threw in the lovingly holding hands to go with the theme of the thread..I was being a dork!!!:wink:

I would love to be able to download the interview so those who havent seen it could enjoy it....My computer is not right to do this cool stuff hopefully someone else can do this ....

Last edited:
No it isn't sappy, but it is still a nice moment, doesn't matter if Bono said it jokingly or not, you can see the sincerety between them, and it's very sweet.

BonoFox1 said:
^^^O.K......:|

I only threw in the lovingly holding hands to go with the theme of the thread..I was being a dork!!!:wink:

What's with the :| ???

I don't think posting wrong information about an interview and getting people all excited to try to find a two second clip that didn't happen the way you portray it is right. It did not happen how you posted. They NEVER touched hands! It's not worth anyone's time to try to find it...or beg for a link to be posted, as that seems to be the trend around here.

bonocomet said:
No it isn't sappy, but it is still a nice moment, doesn't matter if Bono said it jokingly or not, you can see the sincerety between them, and it's very sweet.

if that's how you want to read into that 2 second clip, have at it.

The clip is not 2 seconds long. It is a long interview that ends with that moment. I don't think I'm reading anything into it. I know a nice moment when I see one, at least to me. And the entire thing is worth seeing.

bonocomet said:
The clip is not 2 seconds long. It is a long interview that ends with that moment. I don't think I'm reading anything into it. I know a nice moment when I see one, at least to me. And the entire thing is worth seeing.

I know how long the interview is. I just watched it. The part with Bono and Edge is very short in comparison to the rest of the video.

BonoFox1 said:
Back to posting..I cant find the Adam in sarong clip....Can anyone post it...It's funny that Bono wore one too..I guess some of Adams fashion does influence Bono....:)

Well maybe just with the sarong thing...

Back to posting? When were we not posting? I quoted a non picture post by you to make a correction. I didn't take the thread off topic. How is this post by you "back to posting?"

I have the clip you're referring to. It's a VOB file though, I'm not sure how to convert it :scratch:

BonoFox1 said:
^^ That would be awesome kafrun..I wouldnot know how to load it Im sure some one will help out;)

Does sunbathing count??...

adam_streets2.jpg

I don't know what Adam sunbathing has to do with this conversation, but I like it :combust: :wink:

Will let you know if I figure out the clip..

BonoFox1 said:
^^ I know I was jumping from thread to thread because I was finding pics and this was supposed to be posted in the swimsuits
thread...:lmao:..Glad you didnt mind Kafrun :D

lol, happens to the best of us :wink:

Who, me? Mind? Pfff.. :lol:

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Bono/Edge love thread or the Bono is trying to kill Edge thread :yikes:

U2CCEra52BnEDb5.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom