Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Regina O'Numb said:
I received this photo from a friend. It was taken last Sunday - Central Park-NYC:

bono.jpg

OMG!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEASSE BE THERE WHEN I GET THERE :pray:

:wink:

Hopefully, writing music. I'd like to think he still has some time to do that. He has said "It's how we speak to God--or how we don't. It's the language of the spirit...."

Last edited:
chazman151 said:

Wow...great pic!!
I wonder if he had his guitar case open looking for $$$ ;)

I thought the same thing! :giggle:

And it's really really odd: who knows what he was doing there :hmm:

I'm troubled :eek:
I mean, I guess central park isn't small as my city's park but he never gets unnoticed, wouldn't you know with a guitar!

Cool pic. I would have freaked out if I walked by and saw Bono sitting playing guitar.

Great picture! Why am I not at the park with him, just making small talk and humming along while he is playing the guitar?

On the other hand, if anyone knows where is NOW, please, please tell me. My sanity depends on it.

:lol: central park is hilarious. last time i was there, there was a HUGE crowd watching this guy dressed in flashy clothing, hopping and screaming. and here is bono, lead singer of u2 sitting on a bench with a guitar and there's no crowd.

thanks for sharing the pic Regina!

unico said:
:lol: central park is hilarious. last time i was there, there was a HUGE crowd watching this guy dressed in flashy clothing, hopping and screaming. and here is bono, lead singer of u2 sitting on a bench with a guitar and there's no crowd.

:lmao: that's great.

Regina O'Numb said:
I received this photo from a friend. It was taken last Sunday - Central Park-NYC:

bono.jpg

Poor B maybe he needs some money... :shrug:

I love him!!!! Bono playing the guitar in Central Park... wow... only in NY!!!

Was he alone??? :eyebrow:

Why oh why can't that happen to me? Nobody around, and BAM there's Bono on the bench playing guitar! WOW!!
Can you imagine? Great picture!! Oh my freaking gawd
And he has his shades on... not exactly incognito. It's like a red flag..." Hey Plebans... here I am come and get me!! "
:drool:
I wonder if the person who took the pic walked up to him? Prob not. There would be more pictures I am sure!!

Oh, I just noticed that there appears to be some sort of stand, a light stand maybe with the sand bag on it and electric cord coming from it next to him? Maybe it was a photo shoot for something???

Last edited:
Jeannieco said:

Oh, I just noticed that there appears to be some sort of stand, a light stand maybe with the sand bag on it and electric cord coming from it next to him? Maybe it was a photo shoot for something???

Yea..noticed that..have to believe something was going on

unico said:

I'm guessing it was early in the morning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom