Bono On The Daily Show - 11.30.11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@u2.com sent an email saying Bono will be on GMA and the Ellen Degeneres Show on World Aids Day Thursday Dec.1st. Couldn't find it on their websites but next weeks shows may not be up yet??

Bono on Two More Shows
Posted by: Tassoula

@U2 reader Libby tipped us off that Bono will indeed appear on two more shows in honor of World AIDS Day, Dec. 1.

He'll start his morning with Alicia Keys on ABC's Good Morning America, then sit for an afternoon interview (presumably alone) on NBC's The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Check your local listings for air times.

Note: The Alicia Keys event is online with Presidents Bush, Clinton and Bono.
AliciaKeysMedia.com ? Join Presidents Bush, Clinton, Plus Bono And Alicia Keys This Worlds AIDS Day On YouTube :up:

Maybe he'll perform All You Need Is Love a capella on his publicity tour. Or maybe he'll talk about how everyone hates U2.

SOMEBODY UPLOAD THIS TO YOUTUBE, PLS. :pray:

Regretting my decision to give up cable right about now.

ComedyCentral videos always get taken down from YouTube, but The Daily Show's clips are posted on their website.

I wonder if Jon Stewart will go the obsessive bff/fanboy route with the interview or the SERIOUS POLITICIAN route, where he actually seems like a journalist. I'm guessing the latter, but I'll watch either way.

I am sure you guys saw this too, but for those who missed this:

President Obama is also joining Bono during this panel ( I saw the official tweet ) Coolness

BONO DOING LIVE YOUTUBE PANEL FOR WORLD AIDS DAY

Bono will take part in a live, online panel to mark World AIDS Day next Thursday, December 1st. The panel is called The Beginning Of The End Of AIDS, and will include former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, along with Alicia Keys and others. It's scheduled for 10:00 am ET and will stream on YouTube. You can ask questions for the panel for the next four days via The ONE Campaign's YouTube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom