Bono injured in cycling accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit just never gets old to me.

It's possible to like the band and still mock them on occasion.

It's possible to joke and still be sympathetic towards Bono's injuries.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Exactly. :up::up::up:

Hell, I'm going through a pretty intense personal situation at the moment, and joking about it has been a fantastic way to maintain my mental toughness.

I still worry about dying by randomly falling over though.

When my femur was broken in 1992 after being hit by a car the first person to crack a joke about it with my family was me, at the hospital, 1 hour after the accident.

tumblr_lht5tkqdKD1qdlkgg.gif

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:tsk: No this is absolutely unacceptable! We must drool over the band and everything they do AT ALL TIMES! Jokes are not allowed.

When my femur was broken in 1992 after being hit by a car the first person to crack a joke about it with my family was me, at the hospital, 1 hour after the accident.

It broke and you ... cracked.. a joke? :shifty:

Still no news about Bono? He is probably suffering badly in Hospital, poor Bono... :sad:

Aside from Bono himself saying he was fine, no, nothing, so yeah since he said he's fine he must be suffering badly.

Ebola is What Happens When Promises Are Broken | Bono

Bono from the hospital said:
I started writing this last week and find myself finishing it from a New York hospital where I've just had surgeries for getting smashed up in a bike accident. The quality of care is excellent ... for a jumble of broken bones that are a long way from life-threatening.

Where exactly in this piece does he say he was "fine"?

But probably Bono would say he's fine even if he's far from fine because he's the type of guy who doesn't want other people worrying about him. He's a tough guy and doesn't complain.

Where exactly in this piece does he say he was "fine"?

But probably Bono would say he's fine even if he's far from fine because he's the type of guy who doesn't want other people worrying about him. He's a tough guy and doesn't complain.

You're right he clearly typed that from life support to make his fans feel good. Now the lack of further info means Larry pulled the plug.

How, I mean, aside from your self-designated Bono Expert job title - in the ever-lovin-fuck do you actually know this?

Next time you want to write something about him, please say to yourself: "do I really know this or am I just making this shit up as I go along?"

Please. I beg of you.

Sent from my ass crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom