Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kimby said:

Heck, there are posters on here who say things like that!:|
Hey, I've been bitching about the Hewson taste in footwear for yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrssssssss. Not that they seem to take much notice of me :madspit:

nozomi said:
I agree, not really into sweaty men who have teenagers . . . and are strange singers etc. whatnot. Ms. Hewson is looking tanned and healthy. I must admit, I was concerned about the hand holding thing . . .:eyebrow:

Okay, I think all discussions of this issue should come to an end, this is getting ridiculous.

Bono Mot said:
^Count me in, unless there's this thing called "money' involved. :wink:

Ask Gluey

*waits to see if she comes back to this thread after vowing for the 100th she wouldn't* :shifty:

Nice new pics!! Ali looking good as ever :yes:

last unicorn said:

Okay, I think all discussions of this issue should come to an end, this is getting ridiculous.

I know...I'm coming to accept that some people just refuse to turn on their brains, no matter how much info you give them...:|

blueeyedgirl said:

Hey, I've been bitching about the Hewson taste in footwear for yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrssssssss. Not that they seem to take much notice of me :madspit:

We know.:wink:

They buy what they like, which is just as well.

I for one wouldn't want to try to dress to please the fashonistas...I'd probably wind up being in constant pain!:eek:

Also, that whole msm gossip thing just confirms my long held suspicion that that site is not particularly reliable when it comes to celebrity news (they are frequently wrong *and* way behind).

Besides, is it just my imagination, or has this rumor been largely confined to the internet gossip sites?

Outside of a Brit tabloid or two, all the links in this thread have been internet sites, and I know some posters mentioned that the rumor had been featured on a couple of entertainment news shows last week but I watched 3 or 4 of them this week and no further mention was made...

...which means they consider it false (if they get even a whiff of a hint that a rumor may be true they pound the story into the ground :censored: ). Ratings are all!!!:ohmy:

At any rate, if you stand back and look at it with some perspective you can see the whole thing is actually winding down as no new developments that would support the rumor have occurred and more facts have come out.

It's not so much that the story is still going...msn gossip is just behind the curve, as usual!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I don't know what's stupider, the negative gossip or using astrological charts to somehow show that his fidelity is guaranteed. :lol:

I think Bono's got spies spying on me now tho. Honestly I recently just bought a whole wack of nice striped shirts (notably, more summery colors), black undershirts and a wicked wicked Zara jacket. And the sandals with jeans like cmon man! What a biter!! :lol:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom