Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!!Seriously,does the man have a job? Everything seem he does is to go to parties,beaches and yachts!!Where is the new album!:mad:

Yeah he does have a job... and he's been doing it really well for the past 30 years too. Is he not entitled to a little down time? :|

u know it takes several readings of any of your posts to understand what you are trying to convey...

Well indeed, but no matter how many times one reads it, it always sounds like shit-disturbing.

I still don't get it! :shrug:

zzhung.gif

ththIgnore.gif

I STILL don't get it :crack:
Girls ,if you don't get it why do you report to moderators then?

No need to address onebird anymore, they wont be able to reply.

It seems that English may not be helent's first language so why not just ignore her if you dont understand her posts instead of ganging up. Just skip right over them.

I'll give this thread one last chance to stay on topic.

I think that helent is a "non-native speaker of English", as it is termed at the university where I work. I agree that English is a difficult langauge to learn, but I can't help wondering if helent and onebird are the same person?? :scratch:

You know it's funny - helent is a frequent poster in the EYKIW/WTAHNN worlds, and her English always seems fine when I read her (I'm assuming helent's a girl :uhoh: ) posts over there.

:shrug:

But who knows? If she (or anybody) was actually not a totally comfortable English speaker, of course we should sympathize and be supportive. Still, it wasn't really how she was saying things, it was what she was saying.

Either way, I hope the drama is over. :reject:

You know it's funny - helent is a frequent poster in the EYKIW/WTAHNN worlds, and her English always seems fine when I read her (I'm assuming helent's a girl :uhoh: ) posts over there.

:shrug:

But who knows? If she (or anybody) was actually not a totally comfortable English speaker, of course we should sympathize and be supportive. Still, it wasn't really how she was saying things, it was what she was saying.

Either way, I hope the drama is over. :reject:

Look guys I have english as my second language and it´s not a very difficult to learn and speak but it will depends too of how munch do you pratice I have problens with my write because of it well Waht I´m trying to say is thank you for letting us to participate of the forum and the paciant with us

When Bono is in Eze does he go to the local shop to get a newspaper and some milk ?

Strange question i know lol

When Bono is in Eze does he go to the local shop to get a newspaper and some milk ?

I'll bet he does! Or he goes out and walks along the beach alone deep in thought. He wouldn't be as recognized there or mobbed anyway as he would in other places in the world. And good for him, why should he live any other way but as a normal/average being?

Bono said in interviews that people usually don't bother him in France. He said he loves to go and buy the newspaper and fresh bread in the morning.

As he should be able to do without being bothered, don't you think? I think it's cool. AND....wouldn't that just be one of the very best times to have a Bono run-in? Bono in his own home element, relaxed, alone, no bodyguards or security or throngs of fellow adoring fans elbowing for their turn?

:up:

I'd say so, there's a bar right across the street from his house, and the people there seem to know him.. .usually in france you can get your paper from a pub/tobacconist, and there was a small supermarket next door..

I would love to be in there buying groceries and Bono walks in. That would be so cool.

I'll bet he does! Or he goes out and walks along the beach alone deep in thought. He wouldn't be as recognized there or mobbed anyway as he would in other places in the world. And good for him, why should he live any other way but as a normal/average being?

Hmm... :hmm: I think it´s time to see some old friends in Eze...:sexywink:
Nice place.. nice weather....nice atmosphere... nice neighborhood...nice people walking in the streets... :wink: :love:

Good ideas :flirt:

Actually he is an early riser, he prefers to get up early and take a swim... that's what he said in the Rolling Stone interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom