Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trolling in this forum!

He HAS a job and there IS a new album coming.

First you're insulting Ali and the people who like and admire her, now you're posting another nonsenical comment.

Go and get yourself a life, really.

:huh:

Stop trolling in this forum!

He HAS a job and there IS a new album coming.

First you're insulting Ali and the people who like and admire her, now you're posting another nonsenical comment.

Go and get yourself a life, really.

:huh:
Who is like her?!! I don't know even one of ACTUAL people (not her family ,PR-people and friends who talk about her here!)
Stop to throw a tantrum everytime for defence Bono and his family! they dont need your defence! they's powerful,rich and happy men! Stop to be here 24/7! This place for selling t-shorts,albums,fashion attempts and cosmetics and it's drained brain cells ! Do you have a family ? Spend your time for your people! Get a life!

Thanks for the new pictures

The car picture is definitlely different, there are different people in the car with Bono than on the other pictures posted recently.

I think Helena got out and prefered to walk. Can't blame her. :lol:

Yeah, I think it's Eli and John now in the back seat.

Who is like her?!! I don't know even one of ACTUAL people (not her family ,PR-people and friends who talk about her here!)
Stop to throw a tantrum everytime for defence Bono and his family! they dont need your defence! they's powerful,rich and happy men! Stop to be here 24/7! This place for selling t-shorts,albums,fashion attempts and cosmetics and it's drained brain cells ! Do you have a family ? Spend your time for your people! Get a life!

First, I don't say anyone is like her, I said people LIKE her.

Second, I responded to your totally rude and nonsenical post (I don't even understand what you're trying to say in your latest post) about Ali and her family and you react by attacking me personally.

I have a life and a family and I'm not online 24/7, but only in the daytime because I work on my computer. But I really don't think this is your business.

This is the last time I'm reacting to your posts because I don't want to start any drama again.

Eli isn't blond. There's John, yes, but the other one, I don't know! :D

Maybe Helena's son... :shrug: (Doesn't she have a son called Mingus. Not sure- but didn't Michael Stipe make a pic of him wearing those sun glasses?)
Anyway, I think it good to see Bono spending time with his family! Looks like the album is finished, so what should he do now???!!!! Making the art work on his own??!!! :lol:
Btw- have you seen Adam's new video on u2.com? I love it :applaud: And- it looks like they even worked on the album in France! (well, I guess you can combine work and family time ;))

Yes, Helena has a son called Mingus, he's Eli's age. I read an interview with her where she sad she, Ali and Morleigh had sons around the same time and they are all good friends now. I think he's blonde. He can be seen in a lot of pictures from France over the years.

onebird, rude posts like this are not allowed. i strongly suggest you read this thread to familiarize yourself with the rules here: http://forum.interference.com/f224/interference-policies-and-rules-187101.html

*cough* This person definitely doesn't know anything about inner scepsis!:whistle:

For some reason I can't access pages 54-62 of this thread :scratch::scratch: Anyone else having this problem...I hope I didn't miss any new photos on those pages. It says there are only 32 pages to this thread and a few minutes ago there were at least 62...hmmm.

For some reason I can't access pages 54-62 of this thread :scratch::scratch: Anyone else having this problem...I hope I didn't miss any new photos on those pages. It says there are only 32 pages to this thread and a few minutes ago there were at least 62...hmmm.

hm I'm not having problems with that at all... perhaps your page index is different? (amount of posts per page)
try going to page 32, then upwards? see if that shows, then move up a couple of pages?

The pages listed at the bottom of my screen are truncated (I see 13, 53, 54, etc), but if I click on the arrow and enter in any page number, including one of the ones you cannot see, it takes me there.

Different shot of Bono driving...

18192211-550px.jpg

I found this one I had. It is definately these two children with Helena. Looks like John and her son.

36302-12-m.jpg

Also that is Simon in the front seat now of the car now...Brave soul....lol!
(He is wearing the same shirt.)

36292-12-m.jpg

You're very welcome for the pix :)

I was so good last 2 days .It couldn't be for some long ,isn't it?:sexywink:
I read all of the messages of onebird and have to say I agree with most part of it.Though if I would say it it would be a way ,WAY WAY rude! The moderators safe a lot the people!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom