Bono in drag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl10

The Fly
Ok i dunno why, but i always wanted a really good pic of bono from the one video or something like that and i found this really big, great pic! Wonder what my dad would say if i showed how his future son-in-law is in touch w/his feminine side...hmmmmm?? i'm also scared at the fact that i STILL think he looks gorgeous...dress,gloves, feathers and all.
bonodrag.jpg

okay am I seein things here, cos it looks like Edgie (or Edgina) is wearing like a halter style thing and his tummy fur is completely sticking out!!! Am I seeing this wrong??? Cos...eew.
eek.gif
wink.gif

drag.jpg

LMAO! For awhile I've been regarding myself as crazy because I ... well, LIKE Bono in drag.. and now I see I'm not alone! LOL
biggrin.gif
My friend says Bono is a better looking woman than she is!
wink.gif

frown.gif
I had the BEST pic but I can't find it -- it was originally in the Bono's Hat Collection thread, but when I go there all the pics are broken! Does anyone remember the pic where Bono has the feathery hat on and the dress?

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

The whole Bono in drag thing is a ginormous fetish for me ...

... well that and Mr. Macphisto.

I just watched the Zoo TV video yesterday ... Hoo Boy! I love that handsome devil.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

bonodrag.jpg

Well if this girl was in a dark bar anything might happen!
tongue.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom