Bono In Cannes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2463306b.jpg

Yeah, Bono looks awsome, he seems to have lost a lot of weight, and I also like his hair. But I agree about the sideburns, he should dye them, but apparently he loves this look, otherwise I'm sure he would have done something about it already, since he's dying his hair on top as well. I really really love that fuzzy look of his hair right now, and Bono dressed up all elegantly is really a gorgeous sight! :love:

adorable- he is adorable. i like the sides, but it doesn't matter.
Tommy Hilfger looks thrilled to be with him there.:silent: of course, he is.
Loving the presents posted here by all of you. THANKS A BILLION :hi5:

^^^^ Tell us , emma, do you know who this is??
and in many of the pics, he is looking quite serious- tired, maybe?? after a long night of drinks, fun, and laughter? :hmm:

Is "fade" the way his hair is cut?...I think he just needs a color touch up ;)

its not color. it's considerably shorter on the sides, especially the lower sides. color has very little to do with it.

eta last unicorn: if he is dyeing his hair (which i'm not positive of, given how different it looks in different lighting), he's not doing it to only one part of his hair and and not another, he's doing it all over, and then cutting it differently on different parts. the parts of his hair we're discussing aren't sideburns, they are the sides of his head.

eta Rosebud: you're right, it's the cut. It's variation of the 'fade' (also known as a military cut). It's been more popular nowadays in hiphop culture. it's made by using electric clippers with, for example, a #1 attachment on the bottom, a #3 attachment further up, and either scissors or a much higher # attachment on top. A GOOD barber knows how to blend the difference between the #1 and #3 lengths so that there is less of a pronounced "line" where the one length of hair meets the other. bad barbers just cut the #3, then do the #1 from a certain point downwards. that's why color really has nothing to do with it, because once you get down to that #1 shortness, there isn't much hair to show the color. that's why I said he needs a better barber, also one that will do the fade all the way around the back (right now it looks like he kept his glasses on during the haircut :lol: ) Of course, he could just leave the sides the same length as the lower back, that would look good too :up:....i wonder if he's shaving it that close to hide gray tho....well if so he should do it all around ;)

i know all this because i've been getting variations of this cut (ie the fade higher or lower down the side) for 15 or so years and i also do a bit of home barbering on my kid, and he loves getting 'faded' as they call it ;)

its not color. it's considerably shorter on the sides, especially the lower sides. color has very little to do with it.

eta last unicorn: if he is dyeing his hair (which i'm not positive of, given how different it looks in different lighting), he's not doing it to only one part of his hair and and not another, he's doing it all over, and then cutting it differently on different parts. the parts of his hair we're discussing aren't sideburns, they are the sides of his head.

eta Rosebud: you're right, it's the cut. It's variation of the 'fade' (also known as a military cut). It's been more popular nowadays in hiphop culture. it's made by using electric clippers with, for example, a #1 attachment on the bottom, a #3 attachment further up, and either scissors or a much higher # attachment on top. A GOOD barber knows how to blend the difference between the #1 and #3 lengths so that there is less of a pronounced "line" where the one length of hair meets the other. bad barbers just cut the #3, then do the #1 from a certain point downwards. that's why color really has nothing to do with it, because once you get down to that #1 shortness, there isn't much hair to show the color. that's why I said he needs a better barber, also one that will do the fade all the way around the back (right now it looks like he kept his glasses on during the haircut :lol: ) Of course, he could just leave the sides the same length as the lower back, that would look good too :up:....i wonder if he's shaving it that close to hide gray tho....well if so he should do it all around ;)

i know all this because i've been getting variations of this cut (ie the fade higher or lower down the side) for 15 or so years and i also do a bit of home barbering on my kid, and he loves getting 'faded' as they call it ;)

maybe he should hire you??? :)

:hmm:, do you have to register before you can do the search?

cus I get zero results for Bono..

It does that to me now too. It didn't when I first put the post tho. I could see all the pictures. I am not registered either....I don't know how I got around viewing them, but I did by putting Bono's name in. There were some good ones too. They even had some from that restraunt in NYC awhile ago. Some nice ones.

Back
Top Bottom