Bono ....he puts the sex in our sexy Pleba parties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We could probably take the UP, yeah - unless they started sending people over from Sault Ste Marie :lol: We'd just have to be careful not to be stuck on that longass bridge near *thinks* Dammit, I went over the damn thing enough, you'd think I'd remember... SG, help?

~BrightestStar~ said:

*gasp* :shame:

:lmao:

If we both get evicted, let's start our own country! :love:
In a hole someplace.....with lots of cats....

I'm really more of a hot chocolate gal, myself.

OMG, I'm all on board with the whole "own country" thing...my brother has actually considered it. :lol:

I'd love to be a part of the country! :lol:

This reminds me of a huge ongoing conversation an old roomie and I had many years ago. We decided to create our own country, and the ideas were pretty hilarious. :lol: There were only 3 rules, and they all started with the letter S - No Spam, No Spinning, and No Sex Before 9. We never specified whether there was no sex before 9am or 9pm though, so basically it was always allowed. :D

Sad_Girl said:

Ooh! I say we take over the Upper Penninsula! No one really cares much about it anyway :wink:

I can be there at the Mackinac Bridge in about four, five hours! Who's with me?

:grabs laptop, heads for car, starts driving I-75 North:

Sad_Girl said:
Uh The International Bridge at Sault Ste. Marie? I think thats it's whole name :confused:

I could look it up. :wink:

I'm pretty sure it is the International Bridge, though. And it's between Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.

:nerd: again this evening.

In Northern Michigan a town has to have some sort of touristy attraction in order to survive, really, one of ours is the little Mack, a scale model walking bridge of our State pride, the Mackinac bridge

(The other is a hundred-some miles biking/hiking trail crossroads)

:lol: YOu lot are all crazy! :tongue:

Sadly its time for me to go watch CSI with my boy. I'll be back later. Nighty night to everyone who goes to sleep before I get back. :hug: :wave: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
In Northern Michigan a town has to have some sort of touristy attraction in order to survive, really, one of ours is the little Mack, a scale model walking bridge of our State pride, the Mackinac bridge

(The other is a hundred-some miles biking/hiking trail crossroads)

ohh i want to go to i think it is called macinaw island
where they filmed somewhere in time...

Drea said:

*snort* Go over it when it's windy and then tell me if you think it's still like a McD's hamburger :wink:

Don't go across it in a foreign import or economy class car when it's windy, though - we've lost many little Honda's and Toyota's that way :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom