Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if this is fixed this thing may never end:huh: If this doesn't stop in the next 3 weeks id go crazy:crazy: :sigh:

Val said:
In the short film Searching For Bono (title?) the sales girl tells bono she heard a kind of scarf was the rage. Bono asks her where she heard that from, and she answers, "Hello Magazine"

Sightings of Bono is the correct title :nerd:

she kinds answers I got it in he-hello magazine :lol: always makes me lol...

*still votes* :crazy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
It was on the 31st, but thanks just the same! :)

Now if only B would win...:angry:

Happy birthday for the 31st!

U2TRINITY said:
Help ! We need more people voting .....:yes:

I'm back in the club! (I can't believe its still on, is it going to carry on for the rest of the month??)

U2TRINITY said:
Help ! We need more people voting .....:yes:

I don't vote in these things. They mean crap. This thread and all the multiple votes are a good example of the reason internet polls mean nothing.

Last edited:
bridgit said:

I don't vote in these things. They mean crap. This thread and all the multiple votes are a good example of the reason internet polls mean nothing.

After weeks of voting all day and all night, please just pretend for the sake of this thread and all the people in it that that's not true? :lol:

Honestly, what I think is crap is the fact that Bill and Melinda Gates are only in FIFTH place!! Personally, it's a toss up between Bono, Brangolina, and the Gates'. All are equally deserving in my humblest of opinions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom