Bono-drool worthy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonohero

The Fly
Yum!!!! I just love that man! He is the most sexy, most adorable, and most drool-worthy man out there. I wanna dance with him! Oh, and if I could just have a few minutes alone with him....:drool: Rrrrooowwlll! Charlotte, here I come!

Bono called me "gorgeous" in Atlanta! Yeah!

You mean I am not the only one who missed this tour? That makes me feel better, kind of.

SimplyConfused said:
You know? I've never found Bono more sexier than I do right at this moment. I've just watching the Vertigo video... the chest... the chest! Another good video for unbottoning endeavours: Where The Streets Have No Name. :drool: :drool: :drool:

..That chest has to be the best in the biz...shite..That man has sported the most amazing chest for years. He doesn't need a 6 pack, doesn't need to use oils or other such fancies as younger blokes seem to need. Nope, just good ol' fashioned lip-smackin' skin an' a bit o' hair....sheesh....it's gettin' hot in here....:drool: :drool:

U2Kitten said:
You mean I am not the only one who missed this tour? That makes me feel better, kind of.

Check the What Do You Have forum...Charlotte tix are going for face...

youvedonewhat said:

..That chest has to be the best in the biz...shite..That man has sported the most amazing chest for years. He doesn't need a 6 pack, doesn't need to use oils or other such fancies as younger blokes seem to need. Nope, just good ol' fashioned lip-smackin' skin an' a bit o' hair....sheesh....it's gettin' hot in here....:drool: :drool:

So very true... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono doing his little wriggle dance to Fast Cars:drool:

His cat crawl during An Cat Dubh.....:combust:

On his knees, blindfolded during BTBS :faint:

His smile & laugh when he's telling the Edge from a different planet story:drool:

His chest all sweaty from performing in front of us, so hawt :combust:

I love him during BTBS. I always have these thoughts going through my head.

I'm breaking my U2 concert virginity in 3 (almost 2) days!!!

I can't wait to see Bono and the boys. I'm so excited now that I think I might just faint to see them in person. :ohmy:

Lemon3 said:
I'm breaking my U2 concert virginity in 3 (almost 2) days!!!

I can't wait to see Bono and the boys. I'm so excited now that I think I might just faint to see them in person. :ohmy:

You won't be disappointed. It was my 'first time' in June this year and if anything, they far exceeded my expectations of them. They were just amazing. Their concert was one of the best things I've ever attended. And one day, when I'm old an' grey, I'm gonna sit on my rockin' chair, wearing my big, grannie knickers underneath my baggy grannie clothes, an' I'm gonna tell anyone who'll listen: Y'know, back in 05 I went to see the best band in the world. They were called U2!

WildHoney said:
Bono doing his little wriggle dance to Fast Cars:drool:

His cat crawl during An Cat Dubh.....:combust:

On his knees, blindfolded during BTBS :faint:

His smile & laugh when he's telling the Edge from a different planet story:drool:

His chest all sweaty from performing in front of us, so hawt :combust:

I'm thinking naughty thoughts :mac:

Back
Top Bottom