Bono Challenge.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Souly

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I find it amusing that some of us can tell what/where/when by looking at Bono's apparel in pictures.

Annnd because I'm bored, I challenge you to tell me what's happening, what year, and where the location is in each of the following pictures.

There's no prize; I'm just wondering how much random information we've collectively accumulated over the years.

End note: Thanks to Kelly's pb album for the pics :wink:

End note 2: Hotlinkint is bad! Don't do it, kids!

Here're the pictures. If you've got an answer, just quote the picture and then state the info underneath it :)

d8795dad.jpg

e23ce68c.jpg

ba0bf8b1.jpg

Souly said:
I find it amusing that some of us can tell what/where/when by looking at Bono's apparel in pictures.

Annnd because I'm bored, I challenge you to tell me what's happening, what year, and where the location is in each of the following pictures.

There's no prize; I'm just wondering how much random information we've collectively accumulated over the years.

End note: Thanks to Kelly's pb album for the pics :wink:

End note 2: Hotlinkint is bad! Don't do it, kids!

You're funny.

Souly said:
Here're the pictures. If you've got an answer, just quote the picture and then state the info underneath it :)

d8795dad.jpg

2/14/02 hollywood, ca.
love rock benefit, kodak theater?
i :heart: that dress that ali wore that night

Souly said:

d8795dad.jpg

e23ce68c.jpg

ba0bf8b1.jpg
Well I know the first two are from TRRHOF. It was on March 14th 2005. I don't know the third one but it might be back in Dublin this year sometime. Well the first pic is from RRHOF. I don't know the rest. Bad me! :wink:

Last edited:
That third one is from when he was in France w/ Ali a few summers ago.

It belongs with these (hotlinked from my own site):

photo86.jpg

photo171.jpg

photo195.jpg

photo228.jpg

photo269.jpg

photo286.jpg

photo319.jpg

Souly said:

11/14/2003
B speaking (well, clapping in this case :p ) at the Canadian Liberal Convention.
Made some cute yet cheesy Canadian jokes. As well as talking about Africa, and Data, and being a pain in PM's side.

There, see I don't just drool, I know stuff too. Yay me.

:wink:

*edit*
And upon actually reading the thread, someone's already answered. Ah well.

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:

I know this one is wrong. Would it be Peter & The Wolf Art Auction or Liberal Party leadership convention?

I'm not sure where it's from actually. Definatly not at the Liberal Party convention because his shades that day were blue. :shrug:

mysticchild said:
Well I know the first two are from TRRHOF. It was on March 14th 2005. I don't know the third one but it might be back in Dublin this year sometime. Well the first pic is from RRHOF. I don't know the rest. Bad me! :wink:

ABEL and LostatMoon answered the first two; they're from LoveRocks and the Peter & the Wolf art action respectively. :)

Back
Top Bottom