Bonkle, Lanarkshire, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can read, you are funny, you are interesting. I think there's a breed out there who are simply fans and nothing more. They're empty vessels, filled with nothing but U2 and endless stupidity.

:sad:

And these empty vessels float on the blue Interference sea, crowd it, pollute it with nasty oil slicks, and are occasionally boarded by pirates or the US Navy.

Wait, what?

Sorry I took so long. One of my friends wants me to bring my meat around to her place this afternoon.

For a barbecue. I had to buy some sausages.

:laugh:

The only meat you'll ever take to a lady, I'm sure.

But at least you're going out to have some company. I'm just going by myself to photograph a steam train. FAR can't even come.

Hey Anna, you fucking idiot! :wave:

What's caught your ire today?

Some dickhead in the forum I NEVER read.

I think I'm a bit cranky because I have work to do. And I really hate people misreading, not reading, misinterpreting, or bullshitting up something I say which is just black and white. It's a pet hate of mine.
Me: you've reminded me of (other) people who do this and that...
Them: I've got no idea why you are offended and have singled out my comment
----
Well, fuck me sideways. Dickhead.

Some dickhead in the forum I NEVER read.

I think I'm a bit cranky because I have work to do. And I really hate people misreading, not reading, misinterpreting, or bullshitting up something I say which is just black and white. It's a pet hate of mine.
Me: you've reminded me of (other) people who do this and that...
Them: I've got no idea why you are offended and have singled out my comment
----
Well, fuck me sideways. Dickhead.

Are you implying that the world does not, in fact, revolve around some people?

This might come as a revelation on EYKIW. The level of Galileo or Copernicus. Prepare to be persecuted.

:laugh:

The only meat you'll ever take to a lady, I'm sure.

But at least you're going out to have some company. I'm just going by myself to photograph a steam train. FAR can't even come.

I'm being unusually sociable this weekend. I went to another friend's 21st last night. I jokingly suggested a bouncy castle....and there was a fucken bouncy castle there.

You know what needs to leak? U2's next album. WTAHNN has gone stale and we need lulz.

I *think* it leaked like three weeks early last time...I'm not positive on that though. So...Oh wait...Jesus October's almost over isn't it. It should leak pretty soon yes.

I think it'll leak at least a week or two before its official release date. Although Snow Patrol have an album out next week, and that hasn't leaked yet.

I'm being unusually sociable this weekend. I went to another friend's 21st last night. I jokingly suggested a bouncy castle....and there was a fucken bouncy castle there.

Oh that's classic. :lol:

I'm actually in for a bit of a run of activity myself. Saw FAR last Friday, then going out by myself today, then Mum gets here tomorrow and stays until Friday morning. In amongst this, I have essays to write and an Honours application to do.

So of course, I'm posting here instead of getting things done.

Someone should start a new thread there:

Title: "OMG! It leaked at Bono's house!"

Post: "I just heard that the sink in Bono's house is leaking! He's gonna have to have a plumber come and fix it! :eek:"

Joe the Plumber?

Or isn't he licenced in Ireland either?

i'm off. i can't stand you pestifurious freaks anymore. :grumpy:

:kiss:

(read: i'll be back when i get the shits with reading shit overvalued dickheads write)

See you, Anna, you idioting fuck! :wave:

There's still plenty of lulz to be had with the leakage of HTDAAB!

At this stage, I think HTDAAB has become the drippy septic tank that nobody wants to try to plug again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom