Bonkle, Lanarkshire, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it was a gaming reference.

In A.D. 2101
War was beginning.
Captain: What happen ?
Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What !
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Captain: It's you !!
CATS: How are you gentlemen !!
CATS: All your base are belong to us.
CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say !!
CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
CATS: Ha ha ha ha ....
Operator: Captain !! *
Captain: Take off every 'ZIG'!!
Captain: You know what you doing.
Captain: Move 'ZIG'.
Captain: For great justice

See you in a few :wave:

I hope you've learned your lesson.

Insult me, and I will leave, then return, leave again, and come back and take the moral high ground each time I start a debate.

Change we can believe in.

Hercules as in Hercules and Love Affair? Awesome rec from El-Mel there.

Insult me, and I will leave, then return, leave again, and come back and take the moral high ground each time I start a debate.

You're such a maverick.

Hercules as in Hercules and Love Affair? Awesome rec from El-Mel there.

It wasn't necessarily a rec so much as he gave me a list of the album's he'd listened to from this year and told me the one's he rated highest obviously he recommended highest, so I went through them in order (at least of the ones I could find) and that one just uh...

It disagreed with me LMP WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I'm missing a vital funk gene WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS

It wasn't necessarily a rec so much as he gave me a list of the album's he'd listened to from this year and told me the one's he rated highest obviously he recommended highest, so I went through them in order (at least of the ones I could find) and that one just uh...

It disagreed with me LMP WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I'm missing a vital funk gene WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS

Oh, okay. How's my movie list for going for you?

You are, and apparently so are most DI voters.

FUCK. :down:

Oh, okay. How's my movie list for going for you?

You are, and apparently so are most DI voters.

FUCK. :down:

I've hit a stopping point with Heat...I couldn't get into it :reject: then I forgot to reorder my queue, so I don't even think I've got any of your movies. I need to send them all back, I'm not watching them and I've had them for like a week now.

:sad:

Classy :tsk:

I tell you, The First Maverick, those 2.5 motown/soul/funk/rap/miscellaneous black music songs killed you. I couldn't relate to them at all.

Oh definitely. Perhaps I will hide their presence, as not to offend anyone next time. Or make a list that's UNIVERSALLY LIKED.

I've hit a stopping point with Heat...I couldn't get into it :reject: then I forgot to reorder my queue, so I don't even think I've got any of your movies. I need to send them all back, I'm not watching them and I've had them for like a week now.

:sad:

Classy :tsk:

That's fair, it's a long movie.

Fair enough, I've had The Sting for about a month and haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.

I can't wait to use more black people music in my next DI and thus get it kicked out even sooner.

And you used good shit, too. What's up with that, man? Can't a brother get a break on this site?

Is it The Bradley Effect at work here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom