Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
god etter middag alle. :wave:

I have eaten Doritos and rescued the plant from Tigger. I fell asleep in the shower but I made more coffee. Anybody want to take this test for me I'd be real grateful and would consider paying for good results.

RavenBlue said:
I don't know what the material is going to be on the test, but sure, I'll have a go :up:

Awesome! how soon can you get here? Didn't you post pictures of a really cute Bunny? if so bring him too. I have coffee and Doritos. The test is all about teeth and tooth byproducts etc.

Yes, I've a wild bunny that has decided he wants in on the sunflower seed I've been giving the birds.

He actually runs over now when I'm outside :cute:

Teeth eh :yikes:

I'm a dentist phob

Likely because my dentist is an arse

i had a terrible experience with a dentist when i was a kid. i've had 2 better ones since but still i'm extremely scared, even though the one now is great.

I love bunnies!!

<----------- That's my bunny Tigger. I always call wild bunnies "professional" rabbits. Mine is almost 8 lbs and carries snacks to nap on the bed.

I'm afraid of dentists too. I hate to go. Mine has decided to recarpet his house thanks to my L14 and it's popping crown. Moron.

If you don't want to take the test OK then. Bring the bunny.

Mine decided to charge me nearly two hundred smackers for temporary filling a tooth that's going to come out in three months anyway :mad:

Only he thinks I'm going to shell out 2000 smackers to save it.

Bite my arse!!

Your bunny is very cute, lynnok

The bunnies here are still white, but I saw a different one the other day (who also decided to eat seed near my boot, I put my hand down and his ear would brush against my fingers.. soooft!) And he's got some brown coming through on his nose and back.

Varitek said:
i had a terrible experience with a dentist when i was a kid. i've had 2 better ones since but still i'm extremely scared, even though the one now is great.

I've found that most little kids aren't afraid to go to the dentist until some moron hurts them for some stupid reason and they are afraid forever then. Honestly, if I'm careful and not so worried about pushing kids out of the chair i don't hurt them at all.

Pediatric dentistry and special needs have been my concentrations.

If your dentist was a hack I really don't blame you for not liking to go.

our bunnies never go white here, they're brown year round. I have a bunny buffet set up in the back yard, apples, carrots, lettuce cores and seeds. I have a couple who feed every morning or night.

I have peanut butter pinecones all over the trees for the squirrels and bird feeders. My neighbors think I'm crazy

They're missing out, your neighbours. Feeding the wild critters is very rewarding.

I love when the sun hits their face, you can see they all have beautiful brown eyes.

Alas, must be off for now.

Take care all :)

see ya :wave:

I've been up since tuesday minus my shower nap. I will sleep tonite and be all awake for the test tomorrow. Right now I think I'm seeing things or a bath towel just slid across the doorway

lynnok said:

I've found that most little kids aren't afraid to go to the dentist until some moron hurts them for some stupid reason and they are afraid forever then. Honestly, if I'm careful and not so worried about pushing kids out of the chair i don't hurt them at all.

Pediatric dentistry and special needs have been my concentrations.

If your dentist was a hack I really don't blame you for not liking to go.

He pulled my 4 front teeth at once, for one, even though I barely had anything growing in behind them, and he didn't use enough novicane or listen and respect the fact that I said it hurt and I could feel it. (I have since realized, because I've got displasia of enamel and have had several fillings, that I have an unusually high tollerance to novicane, so he couldn't know that, but when i said ouch, he could have listened.) Also he didn't use sealant on my teeth which our next pediatric dentist thought was ludacrais and blamed for some of my cavities.

Varitek said:
Total Posts: 1,003
User Posts
Axver 160
Varitek 123
LemonMelon 122
the tourist 112
Alisaura 100
unico 86
coolian2 63
mysterious_jen 41
Dalton 41
phillyfan26 34
cinnaminson 21
lynnok 20
The Sad Punk 19
RegularBonoFan 12
RavenBlue 9
Screwtape2 9
TranceEnding 6
elevated_u2_fan 5
RedrocksU2 4
bono_man2002 4
COBL_04 3
zonelistener 3
phanan 1
Doozer61 1
gluey 1
LarryMullen's_POPAngel 1
WildHoney 1
blueeyedgirl 1

:rockon: Third place, best so far!

He was an incompetent fool and your parents should have had his head. Pain is pain and a little one saying ouch is a big deal. He didn't do his job. There's no excuse.

I would never go to a dentist that didn't involve me in my care OR who didn't communicate.

Truthfully, we're all in the service industry and the demi-gods out there deserve a swift kick to wake them up.

I really am sorry you were treated badly.

lynnok said:
He was an incompetent fool and your parents should have had his head. Pain is pain and a little one saying ouch is a big deal. He didn't do his job. There's no excuse.

I would never go to a dentist that didn't involve me in my care OR who didn't communicate.

Truthfully, we're all in the service industry and the demi-gods out there deserve a swift kick to wake them up.

I really am sorry you were treated badly.

yeah my mom said she probably should have had him for malpractice. the thing is, my excellent dentist now is in his office, though fortunately they've moved buildings so no memories attached to the space, but i do see him sometimes when i'm in there and he's such a creep and i always wanna say something but i really like my dentist now so that could get awkward.

I would tell him every time i saw him how great your current dentist is and how much you enjoy going to him. If you want to add that you wish you could have had him when you were small cause you wouldn't have had so many problems later and wouldn't be scared to death now.

I'd guess the quack will avoid you afterwards.

Don't get me started on tooth problems. My dentists have been alright, but my orthodontists ... FTL.

Let's just say that after two and a half years of braces and wearing a retainer every night since they were removed, my dentist yesterday questioned whether I'd been wearing my retainer at all because my teeth still aren't straight.

No, they're straight enough. My canines just stick out more than my other teeth.

My canines would have grown in above my four front teeth sideways without braces, so this is certainly better.

I just wish they'd finished. The canines stick out and my bite is out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom