Black Eyed Peas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few of my kids photos from Sunday night

FergieLAseapeny.jpg

slashLAseapeny.jpg

slashLA2seapeny.jpg

BEPslashLAseapeny.jpg

BEPLAseapeny.jpg

Black Eyed Peas completely won me over. I was so bitter when I heard they were openning, but now I'm glad they did. Sure as hell beat Kings of Boredom and Damian (Who?) Marley.

Friday was great, but Sunday at the Rose Bowl was a whole 'nother level. The crowd was going nuts and then Slash came out. Un-freaking-believable. I also love that they are U2 fans, Will. I. Am. watched both Vegas and LA from the pit. Also, apparently, Larry is a BEP fan as he watched Vegas from the pit.

^:giggle:

I :heart: Fergie...My wife knows I :heart: her too.

yeah, I think I have a girl crush :reject:, she is gorgeous and a great performer!

Black Eyed Peas completely won me over. I was so bitter when I heard they were openning, but now I'm glad they did. Sure as hell beat Kings of Boredom and Damian (Who?) Marley.

Friday was great, but Sunday at the Rose Bowl was a whole 'nother level. The crowd was going nuts and then Slash came out. Un-freaking-believable. I also love that they are U2 fans, Will. I. Am. watched both Vegas and LA from the pit. Also, apparently, Larry is a BEP fan as he watched Vegas from the pit.

:up: They rocked the Rose Bowl, I was very impressed, then Slash, well, he just took it over the top.

I got a feeling.....

Thanks :_0 This willbe my 5th concert but last time I had a horrible experience with drunk fans spilling beer all over me and some idiot putting a hug sign a few rows infront of us blocking the views for most of the show! So really this for me has been a long time comming all the way since elevation!! :)

You guys that got this as an opener as so fuckin lucky. There's no way Snore Patrol and Muse could beat this.

BTW - Larry hates hip hop and dance, doesn't your U2 fan sensibility tell you that? :rolleyes: ;)

:wink:

I really enjoyed BEP's performance.
When Will.I.Am asked the crowd to do a wave with our cell phones, starting from the back of the Rose Bowl..that was surreal. I hope they use that on the DVD, even though it was not during the U2 performance, it was quite a scene to experience live.

Will also seem very humbled by the experience of playing in that venue, being part of his childhood where he used to dream about performing and where he used to watch the fireworks on the 4th of July.

You guys that got this as an opener as so fuckin lucky. There's no way Snore Patrol and Muse could beat this.

BTW - Larry hates hip hop and dance, doesn't your U2 fan sensibility tell you that? :rolleyes: ;)

:wink:

I believe it was Vegas that he was hanging by the soundboard listening to BEP's. True story. :yes:

I really enjoyed BEP's performance.
When Will.I.Am asked the crowd to do a wave with our cell phones, starting from the back of the Rose Bowl..that was surreal. I hope they use that on the DVD, even though it was not during the U2 performance, it was quite a scene to experience live.

Will also seem very humbled by the experience of playing in that venue, being part of his childhood where he used to dream about performing and where he used to watch the fireworks on the 4th of July.

This.

I also picked up on his humbleness and emotion a few times actually. I think it was during I Have a Feeling when the stadium was singing WooHoo he seemed to be blown away and a few other moments as Carlos mentioned.

Great performance! They sold me!

I forgot i have some shots of Fergie to post from Vegas. It'll have to be this weekend. Killer work week. I liked SP better than bep music wise but bep did have some great energy. I was arm waving and yelling ;)

I never thought a u2 forum could convince me BEP is a great live act. But that ^Is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom