Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lol:

The only difference is that the EYKIW thread about creaming one's pants is about songs, not Bono.

Ah, but Bono sings the songs so it's all really relative don't you think.....

In EYKIW people dissect the songs, the performance etc
In PLEBA people dissect the clothes, the hair, the sunglasses etc.

It's all alarmingly similar don't you think? :yikes:

What has truly scared me is that there is a thread about dreams now :yikes: WTF?!?!

The Sad Punk said:
Oh man guys I'm completely eating cheese and bacon yardstick right now. This is a party nobody should miss out on.

Are you selling tickets or is it free entry. I'm a sober driver for now....pick me, pick me!! :hyper:

The Sad Punk said:
Oh man guys I'm completely eating cheese and bacon yardstick right now. This is a party nobody should miss out on.

Cheese and bacon ... yardstick? The hell?

Though I am down with anything cheese and bacon. Fuck yes.

Axver said:

You can't talk, Ms "OMG LRM!"

but LRM did rescue me tongith. for seriousl. and i got it finally. i still couldnt really listen to it just now, but i had my moment with it, and it will be with me forever. i am not joking i needed that song tongiht and it popped right into myhead when i thoguht "what u2 will save me"

gluey said:

Ah, but Bono sings the songs so it's all really relative don't you think.....

In EYKIW people dissect the songs, the performance etc
In PLEBA people dissect the clothes, the hair, the sunglasses etc.

It's all alarmingly similar don't you think? :yikes:

What has truly scared me is that there is a thread about dreams now :yikes: WTF?!?!

You know, I could defend EYKIW. I could. But what would be the point? It's a hellhole right now and deserves to be compared to PLEBA. Phail Collins needs to stop posting.

cheese and bacon is awesome especially with a hamb urger, some tomato and lettuce and ranch dressing. anyway i fucking miss having my own kitchen.

Well, what do you call those really long French bread sticks? I'd google the name, but this bitch is so fucking slow and I'm just brutally frustrated that I can't keep up with the chat here, no matter how supposedly dead the thread is.

Varitek said:

but LRM did rescue me tongith. for seriousl. and i got it finally. i still couldnt really listen to it just now, but i had my moment with it, and it will be with me forever. i am not joking i needed that song tongiht and it popped right into myhead when i thoguht "what u2 will save me"

This is entirely legitimate, but beside the point. It's Love Rescue Me. It's by Phail Collins. My point stands!

The Sad Punk said:
Well, what do you call those really long French bread sticks? I'd google the name, but this bitch is so fucking slow and I'm just brutally frustrated that I can't keep up with the chat here, no matter how supposedly dead the thread is.

Ooh, those things. No idea what I call them. But yeah, that's made of SuperWin.

Baguettes! Of course! What a big fool I feel.

Now I'm having some lentil soup. This too is a party that should not be missed out on, albeit a more halal party.

Varitek said:

have it es/uf but then i usually put it on repeat and go round and round

so what did you think

I don't know, I didn't think there's really a natural segue going there, but they're both good songs and I enjoyed hearing them back-to-back.

The Sad Punk said:
Why are you guys talking about U2? This isn't a U2 forum.

Well, technically our original topic is Pop Survivor Round One.

And we have no concept of being on topic. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom