Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

hmm. i wanna upload somewhere but i haven't chosen between flickr and picassa. it'll probably end up picassa, because google already knows the rest of my life.

it might be time for an energy drink and unplugging the internetz.

Is Picassa any good, or do you not know?

Although i'm not a slave to google! (Just Yahoo, with Flickr)

At this precise moment I still wish I was deaf from the Foo Fighters last night :yikes: He's fucking awful!

Axver said:

I never shoot out of Melbourne's train windows. When I don't get shocking glare, I still have to contend with vandalism. Fuck the ferals who live in Frankston and Footscray and bugger up all the trains.

I've gotten decent photos through glass on trams on the few occasions I've tried.

The TranzAlpine windows were fine, but i got shocking glare.

I hate dirty plane windows. Last flight i took off my jacket and wiped the window as clear as possible, but i couldn't really do much about the scratches (and mist at cruising altitude) on the outer pane.

coolian2 said:

Is Picassa any good, or do you not know?

Although i'm not a slave to google! (Just Yahoo, with Flickr)

i usually really like google applications and interfaces. i know you can easily use it to attach pics to gmail. i should check it out rather than doing my work!

i do want to back everything up online. it was on my to-do list when my external hard drive crashed and lost 4 years of pictures. (maybe not lost...i still haven't given up on running some sort of disk rebuilidng program or paying someone a lot of money to retrieve them)

so speaking of google, i learned recently that you can insert a . into your address with no effect. you can also add +whatever to the end of an address - so when i just signed up with mediafire i did vazza+mediafire@gmail.com and then you can tell if you get spam to that address that they've sold it...and filter it straight to the trash.

coolian2 said:
I know two people who went to the Foo Fighters last night.....one of them fell asleep during the acoustic part of the show

:lol:

The band's never been one that's interested me.

Varitek said:

i usually really like google applications and interfaces. i know you can easily use it to attach pics to gmail. i should check it out rather than doing my work!

i do want to back everything up online. it was on my to-do list when my external hard drive crashed and lost 4 years of pictures. (maybe not lost...i still haven't given up on running some sort of disk rebuilidng program or paying someone a lot of money to retrieve them)

I started out using Flickr and moved to Photobucket because the interface bothered me, i think.

I may also give Picassa a go.

Varitek said:
so speaking of google, i learned recently that you can insert a . into your address with no effect. you can also add +whatever to the end of an address - so when i just signed up with mediafire i did vazza+mediafire@gmail.com and then you can tell if you get spam to that address that they've sold it...and filter it straight to the trash.

I'm going to have to get you to explain that again

well i clicked the photos link in gmail and picassa looks pretty damn cool...but i can't be bothered now. i either need a nap or caffeine. and a nap might lead to going to bed. ugh.

Mmm, reheated enchilada for dinner since I forgot to get anything else out before going to uni. Wheee.

I loved the Foo Fighters til their fifth album came out. That was fucking terrible. Also I kind of realised that they were just an averageish rock-pop group with some credibility because of Dave Grohl and the fact that the drummer had a heroin problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom