Best Song Survivor: Passengers Round

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your FAVOURITE song(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll only vote for three (since there's three songs going, I think that's a good number):

Miss Sarajevo
Your Blue Room
Theme from Let's Go Native

United Colours, Slug, Beach Sequence, One Minute Warning.

Your Blue Room will go through, so not voting for that.

Your Blue Room
Always Forever Now
Beach Sequence
Miss Sarajevo
Theme From Let's Go Native

why are we doing this differently than the others yet it still gets 3 songs?

I've explained this to you before.

You only ever post to criticise what's being done once it's done, even though I always post beforehand to see if anyone has a better idea. May I suggest you run your own tournament if you think it can be done better?

Sorry Ax, I did the usual stupid thing and voted before I read the rules....can you please discount my vote for Elvis Ate America and instead put me down with votes for Slug, Your Blue Room, Corpse, One Minute Warning and A Different Kind Of Blue please.

Shouldn't be a problem!

Me too Ax-man (was guna write ax-wound, but I thought some people may get offended)

I voted for EAA thinking I was voting one off.

Can I be put down for an order of YBR, with a side of MS and AFN

Hey, holy shit...I hope this upcoming POP Survivor Round One is as fascinating as last year's edition. I remember that shit really well. Ax and the Tourist just started chatting away (I forget who else was around) and the next thing you know there was a Superthread.

Good times. Spectacular times, even. If the Edge were here.

Hey, holy shit...I hope this upcoming POP Survivor Round One is as fascinating as last year's edition. I remember that shit really well. Ax and the Tourist just started chatting away (I forget who else was around) and the next thing you know there was a Superthread.

Good times. Spectacular times, even. If the Edge were here.

hah, that survivor round spawned a lot of greatness :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom