Best Of 1990-2000 surprise...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
Not that anyone is likely to care about my U2 experiences, but since other people seem quite happy to share their's, I might as well give it a go too.

Today I finally got up off my butt and got the Best Of 1990-2000.
I thought I was getting the 2 CD when I purchased it since paid the same price for the 2 CD version.

Later that day I took a closer look and discovered a semi transparent sticker on the front with white writing on it saying "Special Edition Double CD & Bonus DVD". I removed it from it plastic wrapping and sure enough there was the DVD as well.

I wonder if it was priced wrong. Oh well, who cares - I saved about $10.

But what the heck did they do to Discotheque?

my biggest best of 1990-2000 surprise is that every dutch review I've read about it is VERY positive (praising a band for being able to gather nothing but great songs covering one entire decade while their latest album proves they're still very much going strong) while 95% of the reviews I read here are usual quite negative

p.s. this post may have near to nothing to do with this thread but it did seem to make sense in my head to post it here

JimmyChicken said:

But what the heck did they do to Discotheque?

God :censored: mother :censored:ing son of a :censored: , they :censored:ing butchered the :censored: song, man! Seriously, I hate the new version. You can't rock to it like the old one. I'm listening to the old one now and remembering the good ol' days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom