Beijing Olympics Thread - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what?

If any Australian I know tries to diss America again, all I have to say is Michael Phelps. Why, because he'll swim over there in 0.2 seconds and whoop said Australians ass with his commemorative Wheatie Box.

You know what?

If any Australian I know tries to diss America again, all I have to say is Michael Phelps. Why, because he'll swim over there in 0.2 seconds and whoop said Australians ass with his commemorative Wheatie Box.

You couldn't wait could you? You thought of that last night as you drifted off to sleep and got up bright and early this morning dying for the perfect opportunity to use it, but you couldn't hold on.

Work your kegels.

You couldn't wait could you? You thought of that last night as you drifted off to sleep and got up bright and early this morning dying for the perfect opportunity to use it, but you couldn't hold on.

Work your kegels.

It was hazy... I-I- had to hold on.

I was thinking about this yesterday: if we are going to do annual awards here on interference, GAF is my choice for rookie of the year.

Nice. This thread should be started. Ozzie Guillen was the AL Rookie of the Year in '85.

Who would be MVP? Sicy?

Vanessa Williams dated Rick Fox. Rick Fox was on the Lakers. Kobe Bryant is on the Lakers. Kobe Bryant is in the Olympics.

Six degrees of Olympic separation!!!

Don't cry.

rick-fox-dirt-fx-premiere-screening-0MgEgd.jpg

I do actually think Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is a good album. I've talked shit about it in the past, but I like it.

Back to Bolt easing up in the last 20 metres...you have to remember that it's really not in his financial interest to set an impossible WR in the Olympics. In athletics, the huge money is in the meets that come after the Olympics, and I have no doubt that he knew exactly what he was doing by not putting up a sub-9.60.

Wow! That's quite an interesting point. I figured he just started celebrating and naturally slowed down. But what a run that was! The way he picked up speed all of a sudden was amazing to watch! Lightning bolt indeed!

Btw, I think we are the only 2 people talking about the Olympics in this thread anymore. :eyebrow: :wink:

Wow! That's quite an interesting point. I figured he just started celebrating and naturally slowed down. But what a run that was! The way he picked up speed all of a sudden was amazing to watch! Lightning bolt indeed!

Btw, I think we are the only 2 people talking about the Olympics in this thread anymore. :eyebrow: :wink:

Zoots, sadly, I have like 500 Olympic thread posts. There are more than two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom