Behind your dark glasses, you're something else!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
"You see the colors in me, like no one else, and behind your dark glasses, you're something else~"

I was listening to that No Doubt song and wondering if maybe she had Bono in mind when she wrote it? Her band toured with U2 and I'm sure she was just as charmed by Bono as we are:love:

bonogwen.jpg

So let's have a thread of pic of Bono in his various designs and colors of shades! Of course, we all would prefer him without them;)

Blue

2002awardbono.jpg

purple

bonoshadessmile.jpg

green

bonoprofile.jpg

clear

bonocamo.jpg

red

bonoparty6.jpg

amber

thinkingbono.jpg

black

bonoblind.jpg

Last edited:
more varieties

bonoatyclb1.jpg

02bonoq.jpg

bonosheepie.jpg

bonojtsunglasses.jpg

bonojthot.jpg

(sorry, I never miss a chance to post this one :drool: )

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
"You see the colors in me, like no one else, and behind your dark glasses, you're something else~"

I was listening to that No Doubt song and wondering if maybe she had Bono in mind when she wrote it? Her band toured with U2 and I'm sure she was just as charmed by Bono as we are:love:

bonogwen.jpg

clear

bonocamo.jpg

OMB that first pic is so unbelieveable cute! and bono's eyes in the 2nd one! Whoa. I :heart: these pics!

*bump* for Gabrielvox so he can see all the varieties of Bono shades:)

Hehe...thanks LeMon...;)

Still no word on the one pair I can't figure out... the wire framed blue lenses from his Harvard speech...

Seems like noone knows who makes them..

PS - there are still several pairs missing in the thread..;) cmon peeps!! :wink:

Last edited:
gabrielvox said:

Still no word on the one pair I can't figure out... the wire framed blue lenses from his Harvard speech...

Seems like noone knows who makes them..

That's cuz it was probably an optometrist. Look like prescription eyeglasses to me :uhoh: Could be :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom