BB7: Who's watching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lisa annoys me. She talks like a guy. Women who swear as much as she does is one of the biggest turn offs for me (as a guy). It's all "fuckin this" and "fuckin that". Grr :mad: it annoys me.

Hopefully she'll go out next muhahahha

I love the little montage they did of Lisa swearing 88 times in 20 minutes!:ohmy:

And 5 new housemates next week!!:hyper:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I'd love to see next weeks show but I'll be away by then.

I wonder if I'll be home in time for the final :hmm: I really don't want Pete to win.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I'm watching it now and I think Glyn just puked all over the place and Leah and the other older girl (what's her name? damn! I cant remember) are cleaning up.

:crack:

Lea ?

i hate gyln now , he is way to big for his boots , he has himself down as a ladies man too :lol:

Dickie is kicking all those dam plastics out.

have you all heard about the secret house ?

Niamh :wave: the other older girl is Suzie!

I can't wait to see the new house on Friday vaz!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I was hoping Leah would go out this week, so maybe we should just send her there instead away from Pete!

susanp6 said:
Niamh :wave: the other older girl is Suzie!

I can't wait to see the new house on Friday vaz!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I was hoping Leah would go out this week, so maybe we should just send her there instead away from Pete!

noooo , pete needs some peace from the looney house , hopefully the new house mates are good to him and dont sufacate him.

OMG BB is nasty lol , poor ash.

So the 4 she hates the most get moved to the new house but the one she likes needs to go home lol.

That was such an exciting twist!!!! :hyper: :bow: :applaud:

Ash's face was hilarious when she was looking around the new house! Her face was a picture :lmao:

Totally brilliant - i love it! :macdevil:

I reckon Lea&jayne will come to blows!!!

susanp6 said:
That was such an exciting twist!!!! :hyper: :bow: :applaud:

Ash's face was hilarious when she was looking around the new house! Her face was a picture :lmao:

Totally brilliant - i love it! :macdevil:

I reckon Lea&jayne will come to blows!!!

is jayne the scouse or the women who loves leather ?

All this is gonna back fire on ash badly , she will treat people like crap too lol.

she is already calling it her YARD lol

Yep and it seems they might have guessed about the secret house :huh:

susanp6 said:
Yep and it seems they might have guessed about the secret house :huh:

yeah , its no secret anymore.

The major secret is that ash doesnt know whats going on lol.

I wonder how everyone will treat Ash when she goes back to the main house! :ohmy:

Ash knows whats happeneing now , she heard jayne's laugh when she was in the diary room.

Endemol have come out saying this has been a disaster.

The whole thing has been ruined , everyone knows whats happening now.

lea goes with 64 % of the vote. Suprised how much praise for dickie she had , i thought she would snub him. Glyn got rejected by her , im glad.

I am still pissed that the only fit guy they've really has on this BB didn't get into the house :angry:

So glad Lea's gone and she actually got 53.8% of the vote so it was v close :ohmy:

I agree about Jonathion Tilli :wink: He seemed lovely :heart: he should be in instead of Jayne :rant: :angry:

susanp6 said:
So glad Lea's gone and she actually got 53.8% of the vote so it was v close :ohmy:

I agree about Jonathion Tilli :wink: He seemed lovely :heart: he should be in instead of Jayne :rant: :angry:

Davina said 64% didnt she :huh:

Spiral is the ugliest male housemate this year by far. he is ugly , pale and annoying also skinny.

Spiroal.

Same here, Jayne's the worst of the lot so far. She's constantly worried about the game, constantly bickering, constantly farting, constantly useless. Get her out, pronto!!!!

Unfortunately, BB did the worst twist EVER and "punished" her by making everyone else be nominated. WTF? She would have easily been packing her bags, otherwise.

maybe we will get boring , dull plastic imogen out now . Richards dreams have been answered.

I'll vote to get Mikey out :madspit: but i don't think he will - i reckon it could be close between Suzy, Michael&Nikki! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom