BAW's Welcome Abel & Rono - You're Invited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:

ugh! PLEASE don't say coat to me right now, I have NEVER worn so many clothes at one time in all my life....and that is just trying to stay warm! Forget about coordinating outfits here in Portland, just pack it all on to stay warm! I'm not kidding! We were stuck inside all day yesterday. It's insane. But no one will stop us from seeing U2 tonite!

Hey all! I don't care wherever we go, just let me know when and where and I will be there. ~Kren

what's the weather in the LA area :angry:

:tongue:

I'm in for El Torito @7 PM....that should be fun!!!!!

Disneyland?!......crap, we made plans to be there for Monday Jan 2nd, with my sister in-law and her family....:( (Less crowds and the Xmas stuff will still be up....)
.......Tickets are so expensive now!......Almost $200 just for us four....:huh:

ABEL said:

what's the weather in the LA area :angry:

:tongue:
Abel, keep tabs with weather dot com and reference Anaheim, CA, that's the closest...its too early to tell what the weather is gonna be like,,,it was 75 in LA today and its supposed to be in the 80;s this weekend but NEXT week who knows...bring a medium jacket and you won't get cold.

Originally posted by Mr. BAW Anaheim, CA

:drool:

If I did not have thousands of Penn State fans headed for Florida...and a VERY special guest coming to PA...I would find a way to come out there! :(

Hi guys! I am headed for the airport and coming home today! It is BUTT FREEZING cold in Portland...I miss So Cal!

The show last night was AWESOME! Got pics of the poor folks in the GA line....met some great folks and I got some great pics of the show. The THANK YOU signs worked really well!

Mr. BAW said:
Abel, keep tabs with weather dot com and reference Anaheim, CA, that's the closest...its too early to tell what the weather is gonna be like,,,it was 75 in LA today and its supposed to be in the 80;s this weekend but NEXT week who knows...bring a medium jacket and you won't get cold.
*puts his short trousers in his suitcase*

Hope this helps you a little; its moderate weather, night time is cool...days are mild...a medium jacket is recommended; bring shorts for the day...

10-Day Forecast for
Placentia, CA (92870)

Tonight
Dec 20

Partly Cloudy
N/A/51° 0%

Wed
Dec 21

Mostly Cloudy
77°/50° 0%

77°F

Thu
Dec 22
Partly Cloudy
73°/49° 10%
73°F

Fri
Dec 23

Partly Cloudy
73°/50° 20%
73°F

Sat
Dec 24

Partly Cloudy
75°/48° 20%
75°F
Sun
Dec 25

Sunny
73°/46° 0%
73°F

Mon
Dec 26

Mostly Sunny
71°/45° 10%
71°F

Tue
Dec 27

Partly Cloudy
69°/43° 10%
69°F

Wed
Dec 28

Sunny
68°/44° 0%
68°F

Thu
Dec 29

Sunny
68°/43° 0%
68°F

Maybe Rono and Abel can sample BAW's amazing Holiday Mac n Cheese.......................................actually that was just a plea to get BAW to make a bunch. :drool:

Mr. BAW said:
Hope this helps you a little; its moderate weather, night time is cool...days are mild...a medium jacket is recommended; bring shorts for the day...

10-Day Forecast for
Placentia, CA (92870)

Tonight
Dec 20

Partly Cloudy
N/A/51° 0%

Wed
Dec 21

Mostly Cloudy
77°/50° 0%

77°F

Thu
Dec 22
Partly Cloudy
73°/49° 10%
73°F

Fri
Dec 23

Partly Cloudy
73°/50° 20%
73°F

Sat
Dec 24

Partly Cloudy
75°/48° 20%
75°F
Sun
Dec 25

Sunny
73°/46° 0%
73°F

Mon
Dec 26

Mostly Sunny
71°/45° 10%
71°F

Tue
Dec 27

Partly Cloudy
69°/43° 10%
69°F

Wed
Dec 28

Sunny
68°/44° 0%
68°F

Thu
Dec 29

Sunny
68°/43° 0%
68°F

:laugh: thanks

DeadMansParty said:
Maybe Rono and Abel can sample BAW's amazing Holiday Mac n Cheese.......................................actually that was just a plea to get BAW to make a bunch. :drool:

now i'm getting hungry :drool:

dude, you guys have no Idea what she does with this stuff, its like Gourmet Mac n cheese, its huge and Scrumdiddlyuptious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom