Barcelona Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral said:

Why not!! You must help her get her priorities straight.

:giggle:

if you walk away walk away, walk away...I WILL FOLLOW.... :brrrrrrring brrrrrrrring: - why is my cellphone vibrating, who could be calling me at a time like THIS? :lmao:

Could anyone please post here the picture of b-day boy? I can't see it in attachement.:(

Just a wild guess:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You
All Because of You
Happy Birthday
Party Girl
Vertigo

riderka said:
Could anyone please post here the picture of b-day boy? I can't see it in attachement.:(

de972c2a.jpg

Princey said:
Do it for the setlist Party Lila...we must have our fun too....

I wouldn't dare... I know if I flew thousand of miles to be in a stadium filled with 110,000 fans to see my favorite band, I wouldn't want to be phoning or texting a virtual stranger... Not that I wouldn't be thinking of you all, but...

L03VIk said:
Just a wild guess:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You
All Because of You
Happy Birthday
Party Girl
Vertigo

Where's Spanish Eyes??

that site also said...

d'après ce que j'ai entendu, ce soir Bono l'a dit en italien : "uno, due, tre..."

which translates (very loosely)
According to this that I heard, tonight Bono said it in Italian: "uno, had, tre. .."

Lila64 said:
I wouldn't dare... I know if I flew thousand of miles to be in a stadium filled with 110,000 fans to see my favorite band, I wouldn't want to be phoning or texting a virtual stranger... Not that I wouldn't be thinking of you all, but...

I agree Lila.
Also I'd say pretty big chance her cell isn't working in Europe.
Depends if it's universal.
And which package (coverage area) she has too.

Princey said:
I bet The Electric Co. at the Nou Camp rocks... :drool: :drool:

i think the second vertigo will rock there too (please dont flame me :sad: ) Cause if its anything like amsterdam ,the second one really gets the crowd wild....(in amsterdam they were even singing it on the way out to the trains and cars..)..

well if i think about ......110.000 people going...how long....sing this song..how cool would that be :drool:

zooholland said:

i think the second vertigo will rock there too (please dont flame me :sad: ) Cause if its anything like amsterdam ,the second one really gets the crowd wild....(in amsterdam they were even singing it on the way out to the trains and cars..)..

well if i think about ......110.000 people going...how long....sing this song..how cool would that be :drool:

i think the whole show will be rockin'...wish i was there!!!:(

where'd everybody go? Surfing for Barcelona pics or something? :hyper:

Soif17.gif

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
(Elevation ? : pas reçu d'appel)
New Year's Day

zooholland said:

The second Vertigo absolutely rocked in Copenhagen as well!!! I loved it :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom