Barcelona I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I missed these threads! I leave work @4:15, wonder if I'll be able to get back on? I would have been in Dublin in three weeks. The anticipation will just be greater for the Jersey shows...

Thunderstorm warning on the radio, ya'll.
:wave:

I'm so pumped for the setlist party! Got tabs for Interference, 1000mikes, and the U2gigs Twitter feed, listening to NLOTH to get in the mood...good times! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I usually have no idea what I'm looking at, but I pretend I do and start throwing out terms like wall cloud, and rotation

Not too often do we get rotating storms in NJ, at least not down south where I am, but anything can happen...Maine has already had 2 confirmed tornadoes this summer :ohmy:

Thanks everyone! My teenage daughter doesn't understand my excitement. She says "If you're like this today, what are you going to be like in Oct?" Doesn't she realize part of my job is to make her crazy? Holding off on the Guinness until showtime!

Not too often do we get rotating storms in NJ, at least not down south where I am, but anything can happen...Maine has already had 2 confirmed tornadoes this summer :ohmy:

I had a tornado in my area in like 1989 when I was 10. That was cool. Sky turned green a few weeks ago and my dogs started freaking. It was alot of wind, rain and hail. Cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom