Ball's Pyramid Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vazza, I just noticed your new custom title. :lol:

Also, did you see my last post in the previous thread about Rick Warren?
didn't see the post, no

and you're slow, i changed it pretty much the instant i read about it. which was tragically almost 18 hours after it happened, but still a few days ago.

I hate to say this, Ax. But once again I am enjoying Liam's choice more.

Funnily enough, I wrote The Cure off as a band with a few good songs and no worthwhile albums until Liam set me a challenge of listening to ... 150? Cure songs in a week and I sat down and gave Faith a full listen.

I'm not sure I've listened to Seventeen Seconds in full more than once. It has some terribly boring dross.

soooo i got the internship! not only that, but it's starting in february, so i can be home for a bunch of things in january, it's kind of ideal (except for finding an apartment)

wheeeeee!

didn't see the post, no

and you're slow, i changed it pretty much the instant i read about it. which was tragically almost 18 hours after it happened, but still a few days ago.

I don't pay tremendously close attention to user titles, it seems.

And my post wasn't much, just indignation:

Oh fuck, Rick Warren is hosting Obama's inauguration ceremony?

RICK WARREN?!

soooo i got the internship! not only that, but it's starting in february, so i can be home for a bunch of things in january, it's kind of ideal (except for finding an apartment)

wheeeeee!

Oooh, fantastic news! :applaud:

hm, I should try those someday. And I really should eat something now since we're going to the pub later with the lab people.. All I had today was two bread slices for breakfast, a leftover of chinese fried rice and a small can of corn..

Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me. :| I'm printing my lab report, and it tells me the black ink is done. fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom