Ball's Pyramid Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think we mostly just miss each other! :wave:

I'm good, just had music class at my old highschool with a friend, was pretty cool. I still hate myself for not being able to choose music as a subject. :scream:

And now I eat fried rice leftovers :drool:

How've you been?

:up: on holidays last week. Went to work for an hour and a half on Monday and have been home ever since. Best week ever :lol::lol:

Two pale figures
Ache in silence
Timeless
In the quiet ground
Side by side
In age and sadness

I heard a song
And turned away
As piece by piece
You performed your story
Noiselessly across the floor
Dancing at the funeral party

That's not a lovesong?

Fraid I'm gonna have to back you up here. It sounds like a lovesong.

Two pale figures
Ache in silence
Timeless
In the quiet ground
Side by side
In age and sadness

I heard a song
And turned away
As piece by piece
You performed your story
Noiselessly across the floor
Dancing at the funeral party

That's not a lovesong?

It's a song about DEATH.

Case cloooosed.

Oh, and hello Anna, you lingering scent of a fart that just won't fucking go away because it's got stuck in the mouldy old curtains or something. :wave:

I despise you with every fiber of my being :love:

:love: it's mutual!!

Damn.

Well my excuse is that I'm blindingly tired.

and his is being just plain blind :D

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/bonos-in-miami-guys-191518-3.html

Wow. Especially post no. 31. I think that's actually the dude we've been bashing for ages, Pavel Sfera! :happy:

god, how i love that thread. i want to print it and wallpaper my toilet with it. :heart:

Oh it is SO shithouse. I've always had a problem with that Pavel guy in the first place, but this time he was PURPOSELY attempting to pass himself off as Bono. It's not right. Gabe's pretty pissed off, he talked about it further in the UYMFA thread.

I don't blame him at all, personally. You may all know I'm rather anti U2 and really get jack of the stalking and meeting stories, but this, this is just simple bastardry. Someone, one day, will take out thhis Pavel fucko. And interf will cheer.

Oh it is SO shithouse. I've always had a problem with that Pavel guy in the first place, but this time he was PURPOSELY attempting to pass himself off as Bono. It's not right. Gabe's pretty pissed off, he talked about it further in the UYMFA thread.

Agreed. He's the example of how low people can go. Seriously, I've heard so much about this shithead. Like his perfect excuse: I'm not saying I AM Bono, they just assume. HOW ABOUT SAYING YOU ARE NOT BONO? Sad attentionwhore.

And he's ugly too, and way too tanned for Bono. I mean, he's even uglier than Bono!

I don't blame him at all, personally. You may all know I'm rather anti U2 and really get jack of the stalking and meeting stories, but this, this is just simple bastardry. Someone, one day, will take out thhis Pavel fucko. And interf will cheer.

See that's my thing. This girl was doing nothing wrong. She WORKED at the restaurant. This fellow called AHEAD and said he was Bono and that he was coming. She was excited he was going to meet her and all of this shit. And then he's a fake? That's not just shitty of HIM but it's GOT to look bad on bono as well, you know. I know you said it's not, but I just don't see how it's not illegal for someone to go around pretending to be someone they're not like that.

I'd read this thread you lot are bitching about, but it's in PLEBA. Damn.

See that's my thing. This girl was doing nothing wrong. She WORKED at the restaurant. This fellow called AHEAD and said he was Bono and that he was coming. She was excited he was going to meet her and all of this shit. And then he's a fake? That's not just shitty of HIM but it's GOT to look bad on bono as well, you know. I know you said it's not, but I just don't see how it's not illegal for someone to go around pretending to be someone they're not like that.

I don't like that he said he was Bono either. It's just wrong

I'd love it if we could do that next tour, just 'pay him a visit' with a huge bunch of U2fans. See what he has to say for himself, I bet he ain't so tough then.

I'd love to see him talk to some non-huge fan who doesn't know that he's not Bono, and talk to Pavel and ask him about facts, make him feel so miserable that he has to admit he's not Bono. Otherwise a punch in the face will suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom