Balls, Kinston, North Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go to the Telstra shop today because I couldn't figure out how to get my phone off speaker-phone. I have never felt so stupid in my entire life. :reject:

Oh man, I have the CRUELEST response to this. I don't actually mean it seriously at all either! But ...

I have never felt so stupid in my entire life. :reject:

I find this hard to believe!

I love people with shitty phones who blare shitty pop through their shitty phones' shitty speakers as if anybody cares.

I should just have some Electric Wizard, Jesu, Sunn O))) or Gorguts and a pair of speakers ready for these occasions just to drown them out in the most sonically punishing way I know.

:giggle:

That reminds me, last week, as soon as a seat across the aisle became available, the old lady who had been sitting next to me moved into it. I was quite offended, then I realised I must have had my music so loud she could hear it out of my headphones! But hey, it was good, it was Jesu!

I'd probably rate them...

With or Without You (yes I know..)
Bad
Until the End of the World
Zooropa
A Sort of Homecoming
The Fly
One Tree Hill
Stay
New Year's Day
All I Want is You

All amazing songs.

By the way, I'm also of the opinion Streets and One should be included next time, and also support a winner vs Streets & One poll, I think opinion's changed enough around here that neither would be shoo-ins anymore, certainly not One.

I'd probably rate them...

With or Without You (yes I know..)
Bad
Until the End of the World
Zooropa
A Sort of Homecoming
The Fly
One Tree Hill
Stay
New Year's Day
All I Want is You

All amazing songs.

By the way, I'm also of the opinion Streets and One should be included next time, and also support a winner vs Streets & One poll, I think opinion's changed enough around here that neither would be shoo-ins anymore, certainly not One.

TUF :depressed:

I have permanent bruises on my knees from where I keep tripping over THE SAME pavement crack at uni, every day. And if by some chance I stay upright there, I'll fall up the stairs. :doh:

Yes I did! I'm now working out how we're going to get to you. Apparently we're going via the CityLink, through Bolte, which is close to Brunswick..?

Yeah, Tulla runs into the Calder Freeway, which I assume is what you'll be taking. I live just off Tulla, south of the Moreland Road exit.

For me:

1. One Tree Hill
2. ASOH
3. UF
4. Bad
5. New Year's Day
6. Zooropa
7. The Fly
8. WOWY
9. AIWIY
10. UTEOTW
11. Stay
12,000. Beautiful Day

UTEOTW would be above AIWIY if its mix weren't so shit.

See, I love Beautiful Day. Not enough to keep it around, but I prefer it over a few of the studio versions of the remaining tracks.

Zoroopa
Stay
ASOH
AIWIY
UTEOTW
NYD
One Tree Hill
TUF
Beautiful Day
The Fly
Bad
WOWY

:giggle:

That reminds me, last week, as soon as a seat across the aisle became available, the old lady who had been sitting next to me moved into it. I was quite offended, then I realised I must have had my music so loud she could hear it out of my headphones! But hey, it was good, it was Jesu!

Haha! Oh man, I can't imagine old ladies and Jesu mixing.

My next proposed edition will include them. And yes, I'll do a round with the winner up against them.

Man I've missed y'all recently. :cute: Just throwing that out there.

I was actually going to PM you yesterday to see how you were doing! I just got caught up in the evening and went to bed before I had the chance.

Yeah, Tulla runs into the Calder Freeway, which I assume is what you'll be taking. I live just off Tulla, south of the Moreland Road exit.

Right, well we're leaving at 9.00, so I'm guessing we'll reach your end of town by about 9.30... I'll see if we can swing by and get you, but I don't think it'll be a problem.

Oh, guys, I just want to share with you the ultimate culinary orgasm. I'm addicted; I swear they put cocaine in them. CURLY FRIES. :drool:

yummb.jpg

Right, well we're leaving at 9.00, so I'm guessing we'll reach your end of town by about 9.30... I'll see if we can swing by and get you, but I don't think it'll be a problem.

Righto. I'd prefer it if you could come to my door (can PM you directions from the exit if you want them), but if that'd be a problem, I can walk up to the exit if you want, and you can just pick me up and head back onto Tulla straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom