Balls, Kinston, North Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Brit! She said she'll probably come back once school's out.

At my mom's there's me, Brit, and my little brother Ben. But my dad also has a son and two step-daughters. And my mom's preggers :crack:

Man, these superthreads have sure slowed down.

What, is life actually getting in the way for you all? :wink:

I'm not sure I'd necessarily call Honours year "life", but yes.

How are things going for you?

Very busy at work. My company, Liberty Mutual (fairly large in and of itself) acquired another good-sized company late last year (Safeco Insurance), and pretty much since the beginning of the year, we've been trying to get both places in sync when it comes to contracts, deals, software licenses, blah, blah, blah. It's been quite challenging.

But it keeps me busy, and if I'm busy, I'm not complaining, especially in this economy.

Honours year, eh? I don't envy you.

Ah, I can imagine that sort of thing would be pretty involved.

I've been loving my Honours thesis, and I wouldn't mind if I were busy with that, but the coursework has had to take precedence this last month and that has just sucked. I had to do an epic Stalinism essay when I only have a passing familiarity with the topic and no particular desire to write at length on it when I could be doing a thesis that genuinely fascinates me.

I'll probably have to start thinking about my Masters/PhD thesis in a couple of months too.

On another note, I've got to listen to your DI list this weekend.

I've failed at DI listening. And 2009 listening. Oh well - plenty of time to make up for that.

And god, I just went out for a way too long walk. But fitness is good.

Man, if I keep having nothing to do, I'm going to be driven to writing essays out of boredom.

Though there is something to be said for finishing early and having spare days to have fun ... or just do other work sooner too. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom