Balls, Kinston, North Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have legs like tree trunks, as I go running and walk everywhere :doh: Damn muscles.

I ... never knew muscles were a bad thing. I'm starting to go for daily walks so that I'm not the tosspot in Europe saying "I'm tiiired and my legs are sore; can we stop?" Also because I just generally could use some fitness.

Their mozzerella sticks taste microwaved (like much of their menu.) Come visit me, I'll deep fry you some proper ones (though the best are from this local redneck place called Kountry Kastle :drool:x1000)
I'm very much not picky when it comes to Mozz sticks. I love me stringy cheese.

So I just discovered this amazing British comedy show called The IT Crowd, which is a lot like Black Books in many ways, including being written by one of the blokes who worked on Black Books.

I keep being told that I'd dig The IT Crowd, but I've never got around to watching it.

I ... never knew muscles were a bad thing. I'm starting to go for daily walks so that I'm not the tosspot in Europe saying "I'm tiiired and my legs are sore; can we stop?" Also because I just generally could use some fitness.

Muscles are awesome. But when you find it hard to buy boots or pants to fit your muscular legs it's a bit of a pain.

I'm off to the folks. Have fun peeps. :wave:

Hah really? Yeah, for the early stuff they had a death growler - along with My Dying Bride and Paradise Lost, they founded the death doom genre (and all three bands subsequently have gone in totally different directions). The growler left after Serenades ... I love Danny Cavanagh's attempt to sort of growl on The Silent Enigma. It isn't too bad but I'm glad he didn't stick with it.

Mmm, I'm just listening to Serenades. Takes some getting used to - I would hardly pick it as the same band! Good, though.

Their mozzerella sticks taste microwaved (like much of their menu.) Come visit me, I'll deep fry you some proper ones (though the best are from this local redneck place called Kountry Kastle :drool:x1000)

I refuse to believe anything good comes from a "local redneck place". Especially if its abbreviation is one letter off every redneck's favourite abbreviation.

I refuse to believe anything good comes from a "local redneck place". Especially if its abbreviation is one letter off every redneck's favourite abbreviation.

Yes, at least it's not called Kountry Kastle Klub or something, eh?

Just randomly, does anyone else think cracked.com has, in recent times, become... unfunny?
I think they're trying too hard. Just keep making awesome lists, stop trying to get in touch with...whatever the fuck they're trying to get in touch with.

Bye Cin! :wave:

Mmm, I'm just listening to Serenades. Takes some getting used to - I would hardly pick it as the same band! Good, though.

I don't play Serenades much, but yeah, there are some good songs on there. Lovelorn Rhapsody is probably the best ... would you believe it apparently got a little bit of MTV play back in the day?

*I* don't think they're a bad thing, but I can do this twitching thing with my thigh muscles which apparently most girls can't do :reject: Luckily I don't wear skirts very much, I don't have very feminine legs :lol:

The cheese should be very stringy and melty, and the outside should be flavourfully greasy. The last time I got cheesesticks at Sonic, they were chewy :barf:
i've never been disappointed with Sonic Mozz sticks. The best are from......fuck, I fogot where lol. most sit down restaurants know what they're doing.

Bye Cin! :wave:

I don't play Serenades much, but yeah, there are some good songs on there. Lovelorn Rhapsody is probably the best ... would you believe it apparently got a little bit of MTV play back in the day?

:ohmy: That? On MTV? Amazing.

Yeah I got Serenades, A Natural Disaster, Eternity and Crestfallen today. I also got a big bunch of Opeth albums. I like it when my friends go on downloading sprees and I can steal their music :lol:

Believe me, the atmosphere sucks (country music, drunk people), but the food is amazing, every time.

Just randomly, does anyone else think cracked.com has, in recent times, become... unfunny?
It has.

:ohmy: That? On MTV? Amazing.

Yeah I got Serenades, A Natural Disaster, Eternity and Crestfallen today. I also got a big bunch of Opeth albums. I like it when my friends go on downloading sprees and I can steal their music :lol:

No shit!

AND doesn't appeal to me that strongly ... couple of good songs. Pulled Under At Long Name is my favourite, and I think it's Electricity that I find really depressing.

Ooh, which Opeth albums? Let me tell you this: Orchid is hideously under-rated by the average metal fan. The Apostle In Triumph is awesome shit.

*I* don't think they're a bad thing, but I can do this twitching thing with my thigh muscles which apparently most girls can't do :reject: Luckily I don't wear skirts very much, I don't have very feminine legs :lol:

This sounds weird enough to comment upon, although I'm not quite sure what to say.

Believe me, the atmosphere sucks (country music, drunk people), but the food is amazing, every time.

I can usually be convinced to go anywhere if assured the food is worth it, but this sounds like a fucking hard sell.

I mean..my thigh muscles twitch, but...I don't do it on purpose....lol

No shit!

AND doesn't appeal to me that strongly ... couple of good songs. Pulled Under At Long Name is my favourite, and I think it's Electricity that I find really depressing.

Ooh, which Opeth albums? Let me tell you this: Orchid is hideously under-rated by the average metal fan. The Apostle In Triumph is awesome shit.

Mmm, I haven't listened to the others yet.

Let's see, I got: Blackwater Park, Damnation, Deliverence, Orchid, Still Life, Morningrise, My Arms Your Hearse and Ghost Reveries. Gosh, is that all of them? :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom