Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so have muffins for tea!

i had corn chips with cheese on top .

i have been making muffins lately, sultana ones, i usually do sultana, cinnamon and honey but i have none of the last 2 ingredients !

Heh, no, my muffins are too unhealthy and I want them to last as afternoon teas anyway, so that I stop buying too many bags of chips.

I'm making pizza for dinner when I get around to it anyway. :drool:

:shocked: STILL in the same thread?????

omg I found the perfect smoothie recipe today :drool: made a mixed fruit salad to conserve all the fruit I had few days ago with some apple/blackberry juice, I put that in the blender with peach yoghurt, then added new ice cream, it's 3 flavours, vanilla strawberrie chocolate... GODLIKE :drool:

The thread hasn't even been open a day yet! We've got an hour to push on to the new one.

And care to share some of that with me?

Heh, no, my muffins are too unhealthy and I want them to last as afternoon teas anyway, so that I stop buying too many bags of chips.

I'm making pizza for dinner when I get around to it anyway. :drool:

:ohmy: Axver, I think I love you!

I share my smoothie if you make me pizza :drool:

:shocked: STILL in the same thread?????

omg I found the perfect smoothie recipe today :drool: made a mixed fruit salad to conserve all the fruit I had few days ago with some apple/blackberry juice, I put that in the blender with peach yoghurt, then added new ice cream, it's 3 flavours, vanilla strawberrie chocolate... GODLIKE :drool:

:wave:
That sounds delicious.

:wink: don't worry, I've quite the same sort of skin you have, I get sunburnt by walking in the sun for about half an hour..

it's not THAT sunny :tongue: there's still clouds about and such!

I get sunburnt in about 5-7 minutes, heh.

Though somewhere shady under a tree by a river might be nice ... :flirt:

:ohmy: I live near a river.. (well it's a canal, but still!)

:hyper: the new album is getting so close!
:lmao: people are stalking principle management to see what domain names are reserved and what not!

:ohmy: I live near a river.. (well it's a canal, but still!)

:hyper: the new album is getting so close!
:lmao: people are stalking principle management to see what domain names are reserved and what not!

Sounds good then. :up:

And ha, yeah, that amuses me. Honestly, if I worked for Principle Management, I'd intentionally make some domain names that are full of shit just to throw people off. Including some bizarre and funny ones to mess with fans' minds. It'd bring the lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom