Baby baby baby part in IGCIIDGCT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still sing alone "light my way" after de baby, baby, baby part, he he he!. Loving this song, and specially that moment!

The most ill-conceived, unoriginal, anachronistic thing the band has ever put in one of their songs.

As I said before, it sounds like it was transplanted from some cheesy 80's radio song.

Lyrically and musically, a diversion that does not support or enhance the rest of the song. The usage of "baby, baby, baby" on Ultraviolet has a desperate, plaintive quality, while here it's greeting card pap.

A shame in that I really like the verses and don't find the chorus too offensive.

But clearly, the most noticeable and malignant wart on this great album. I really feel sorry for someone who thinks this is somehow creative or satisfying.

The most ill-conceived, unoriginal, anachronistic thing the band has ever put in one of their songs.

As I said before, it sounds like it was transplanted from some cheesy 80's radio song.

Lyrically and musically, a diversion that does not support or enhance the rest of the song. The usage of "baby, baby, baby" on Ultraviolet has a desperate, plaintive quality, while here it's greeting card pap.

A shame in that I really like the verses and don't find the chorus too offensive.

But clearly, the most noticeable and malignant wart on this great album. I really feel sorry for someone who thinks this is somehow creative or satisfying.

I am not a fan of the song as a whole, but YOU are clearly overreacting here.

And stop telling peope you feel sorry for them if they happen to like it. That's just rude.

I really like this song, as well as this "Baby, baby, baby" part. I'm getting kind of tired of music snobs telling me what I should and shouldn't like. I would feel sorry for these people who suck the enjoyment out of what should be enjoyable.

From the vocal take to the actual concept it's a bad, bad idea.
You wonder how shit like this could pass the smell test.

Otherwise, I am surprised by the song and I kind of dig it, surely nothing great but this bridge is just horrid.

Back
Top Bottom