Awful U2 bashing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to give him credit for the hand masturbating 'Big F*&$ing Deal' - so lame that if it were ironic it would be hip - but I fear that there is no irony involved.

Oh well - U2 has always had those which HATE all that they do. It's part of the deal. I may not like Ashlee Simpson all that much, but somewhere out there is a discussion forum of her fans that can't believe how mean everyone is to her. It's all a matter of perspective.

Oh, come on. It's obvious if he's going to review every track from the album that he's a fan. Being a sarcastic asshole's just his schtick. Anyone that reads his site knows that - trust me.

Plus, this is old news. :wink:

He is definetly having a laugh cos he says no one rocks as hard as Pantera. So he must be taking the piss. This is the best bit -

This song is about how America and its wealthiest people don't do enough to help solve world hunger. The title suggests that crumbs from our table could help starving people in Africa. Bono indicts America for being hypocritical with these lines:
"Would you deny for others
What you demand for yourself? "
Bono could not be reached for comment as he was stepping off his private jet and into his limousine.

Hehehe good one!

I don't think he knows Bono very well if he thinks this is true:

Crumbs From Your Table

This song is about how America and its wealthiest people don't do enough to help solve world hunger. The title suggests that crumbs from our table could help starving people in Africa. Bono indicts America for being hypocritical with these lines:

Would you deny for others
What you demand for yourself?

Bono could not be reached for comment as he was stepping off his private jet and into his limousine.

How could he be so wrong about Bono? :scream:

He doesn't even have a limo or a private jet!

What he should have put was "stepping out of his $200,000 Mazerati and entering his $14,000,000 NYC apt!"

;)

It's not meant to be offensive, it's meant to be funny. He's obviously a fan, and that article is just plain hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom