U2.com fanclub entrance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bort269

War Child
I was reading over the FAQ for the Levi's Stadium and noticed that U2.com fanclub members get a special entrance:

Fan Club Ticket Holders
Fans may enter the stadium through Intel Gate A, Toyota Gate F or Dignity Health Gate C. Please bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets and a valid government issued photo ID to the venue. The gates listed above will open at 5pm PT. Your event ticket is automatically set for credit card admittance only.

U2: The Joshua Tree Tour - Levi's® Stadium

I figured this U2.com entrance is for all fanclub members that don't have GAs.

Did Seattle or Vancouver have such a line?

Never heard of a fan club entrance before. Great idea. Be in the fan club, have a ticket and this door opens 1 hour before the rest of the doors. Now that would be value on your membership

I think they may have fucked up and put fan club instead of GA. Was every seat credit card only at Levi's?

They mention both:

GA Floor Seat Ticket Holders
Fans with general admission floor seat tickets may enter through Gate B at Levi’s® Stadium and bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets and a valid government issued photo ID to the venue. Please note you may begin lining up for entrance to the floor at 2pm; however, access to the floor will not be permitted until 5pm or at Levi’s® Stadium discretion. Your event ticket is automatically set for credit card admittance only.

Fan Club Ticket Holders
Fans may enter the stadium through Intel Gate A, Toyota Gate F or Dignity Health Gate C. Please bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets and a valid government issued photo ID to the venue. The gates listed above will open at 5pm PT. Your event ticket is automatically set for credit card admittance only.

There wasn't a fan club entrance for Seattle. That would have been nice--finally getting real value for my $40 year after year. I wasn't able to wait in line for GA this time around & walked right in at 6pm without a wait (the seated ticket gates were long). Now, it would have been nice if someone from the stadium was there to tell me where to go since the GA gate went through the WAMU Theater, and I'd never been there before. Although, I didn't have any of the headaches that that poor folks at BC Place had so I just asked a couple of questions and found my way to the field ending up on the Red Zone outer rail near the entrance.

Wow, even individual gates have sponsorship names now?

Didn't they try fanclub GA admission during Elevation?
Hashtag still have my stupid keychain.

Didn't they try fanclub GA admission during Elevation?
Hashtag still have my stupid keychain.

They did this for GA in Boston for Vertigo. As I recall, there were 2 lines, but I think both got in at the same time. It sure would be nice if Fan Club members got preference in the line - even better if they gave us old Prop members extra preference for buying tickets and early entrance.

I am not sure if they're will be a separate line for those who got seat tickets during the u2.com presale. Would be nice if they made a seperate line for that. But there are only 4 gates to enter Levi's Stadium. A, B, C and E. So since B is the entry for floor /GA tickets, everyone with seats will enter through the other gates. Now I did see multiple slots at gate A when I drove by on Monday (to figure out parking). So perhaps 1 of the slots will be designated for u2.com presale? But not sure if that's what they're doing. Time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom