Aurora Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: I'll judge this for myself soon. I don't believe any food could be more foodsexy than curly fries, but we shall see!

Not even BACON?

And you haven't tried this chocolate gelati, oh my god.

Oh my god.

Alison and U-Wen will both back me up.

What I can't fathom is why we haven't made Cin come into Melbourne and try this gelati. We haven't seen you in ages, Cin! :sad:

And g'night Charlotte! :wave:

:reject:
I know. We've been so close many times but just keep missing each other. :sad: Was just thinking today about how I spent last Valentine's Day with you and Ali.

Hahaha and you both - especially Alison - learnt not to try your luck with my camera because it's faster than you. :laugh:

:holds onto blackmail material:

We MUST organise some meet-up soon. Any ideas?

:uhoh:

Ummm, wasn't there some sort of rumbling about a special visitor and a meet up in Feb?

I don't think you've much to worry about. Alison, on the other hand ...!

Yes but that's over a month away!

Oh I see I'm slow.

God I hate birthdays. I hate feeling like I'm meant to do something. I've no bloody idea what to do.

You don't HAVE to do anything if you don't want. You can put it off till a cooler day, you can have arbitrary Axver Day whenever you like...

Well I'd ideally like to wake up in Stewart Island or somewhere else where a hot day is defined as 20C!

I honestly don't think I'm doing anything. If it's too hot, more than thirty, then I'll be camped on the couch with an icypole. Whatchya got planned?
and yeah, if you don't want to do any birthday stuff then don't, it's your day to do with as you please.

Well I'd like to do SOMETHING, more to the point I'd like company ... I just have no idea of any particulars, and I don't want to plan any particulars lest it be far too stinking hot.

:indecision:

But whatever I do, I want it to involve epic amounts of gelati.

Oh man, can you imagine me having fairy bread? :laugh:

Caaaake. I can totally do a mean banana cake.

I never said there was anything wrong with it! Some people might suggest it's a little ... incongruous. I'd do it, though.

Oh, I'm all about chocolate cake too. But I reckon I make banana cake better, and I've bananas to be used. Rest assured, I lather any cake in chocolate icing. :wink:

I am DREADING this weekend's heat.

Back
Top Bottom