Auckland Show Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kennerado

Refugee
Let me just say that Bono's Warriors jacket is very cool.

72637494wj0.jpg

72637524yp1.jpg

72637541jt8.jpg

What the?
72637542ju4.jpg

72637547fe7.jpg

Wow thanx, how cool is that jacket! It's a shame that it was raining again, I hope the weather will be better for tomorrow's show!

:lmao: What the heck is Bono doing in the second and fourth pictures?! Did he see a big ol' beachball or something? :lol:

*can't stop laughing* Oh man, this is fantastic! What a way to start my morning :up:

It rained again.

Seems like U2 brings rain with them or something. :huh:

Love the 2nd pic. He's so funny.:lmao:

Wow, so quick with the photos again Kennerado! Love that jacket too, although....eerrr....what or who are the Warriors?!?
:reject:

And does any one recognize themselves from the crowd pics? Come on, I dare ya to own up!! :wink:

Happy to know that they played No tree hill. Waiting for the boot to show up impatiently.

It seem to me that the Warriors is attached at the back of his plain black jacket with a piece of cloth?

I don't think he knows that the Warriors suck! :shh:
OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SEEING THEM TONIGHT!!! Just going down to line up in a minute. My friend who has been to every show on the 5th leg said that is was the best show yet last night!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

The concert was AMAZING!!! They all looked so good, and Auckland was well overdue to PARTY!!! The whole night just went off!!! Brilliant, brilliant night......

Auckland 2....Bono in a jersey (NZ and Ireland)

Bono Dons O'Driscolls Shirt in New Zealand

New Zealand fans were over the moon as Bono came out dressed in an All Black Rugby Shirt with their captains number 7 on it in Auckland tonight.

At the end of The Saints Are Coming he pointed at his All Black shirt and asked the crowd "Do you know who this is?".

The crowd roared as Bono proceeded to change his All Black jersey, revealing a green Irish rugby jersey sporting the number 13. "Do you know who this is?"

A show of Irish solidarity with Brian O'Driscoll, the Irish number 13 who had his collar bone broken against New Zealand in 2005, in a tackle with then captain Tana Umaga.

bonojerseynz.jpg

bonojerseynz1.jpg

bonojerseynz2.jpg

the girls in the last pic in that set were right next to me in Auckland. They were so sweet--and totally diehard fans :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom