Assawoman, Virginia Stupidthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were just showing it at those times because they knew there would be one dick who'd record it and watch it anyway. The fact that they haven't shown it since (and it's not like they've got anything better) is part of the reason I've so rapidly built my Frasier DVD collection.

The difference varies between shows.
ahh, i see. i just hate when shows i like get cancelled, it's always inevitable but whereas stuff i like lasts maybe two seasons, law and order's been on for like 15 years.

ahh i see.

God, decorating cookies is such murder on my back :sad:

So far they're looking way better than last time though :D All I have left are the snowflakes (a cinch) and the ornaments for the tree (lots of colours to mix, but pretty simple designs). The snowmen have actual grey hats this time. Making grey icing was quite the adventure :lol:

God, decorating cookies is such murder on my back :sad:

So far they're looking way better than last time though :D All I have left are the snowflakes (a cinch) and the ornaments for the tree (lots of colours to mix, but pretty simple designs). The snowmen have actual grey hats this time. Making grey icing was quite the adventure :lol:

:drool:

We have un-iced afghans at the moment, as well as home made shortbread, cheese biscuits and ANZAC biscuits.

Baking = :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom