As we sit here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so this one time i'm taking a deuce right and it happened to be a little chilly in the bathroom. so, let's be honest, there was some shrinkage. anyway. i look down, and to my dismay...i see an unexplained lump on ol' righty. so i immediately freak out. hernia? cancer? unexplained cyst?

i schedule an appointment to see a doc on campus asap.

after being thoroughly violated he says i MIGHT have a hernia on my right side...i might want to see a surgeon.

so i see the surgeon.

after being thoroughly violated AGAIN he says i'm a fine, healthy young man. nothing to worry about. he says a vein probably just got caught between righty and the shrunken scrotum.

turns out i'm fine.

:wink:

Duh....

How many of you on EST were too excited about the San Diego show to realize that it is actually on PST?

*raises hand* :uhoh: Waaayyy too excited.

:reject:

Dalton said:

I knew you weren't really Australian.

Fosters - Australian for Beer

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen Fosters except on TV shows. I think we export it all.

And I'm not Australian. I'm a poor New Zealand boy on the wrong side of the Tasman.

Re: Duh....

dizzy said:
How many of you on EST were too excited about the San Diego show to realize that it is actually on PST?

Me too and didn't care.:dancing:

Se7en said:
so this one time i'm taking a deuce right and it happened to be a little chilly in the bathroom. so, let's be honest, there was some shrinkage. anyway. i look down, and to my dismay...i see an unexplained lump on ol' righty. so i immediately freak out. hernia? cancer? unexplained cyst?

i schedule an appointment to see a doc on campus asap.

after being thoroughly violated he says i MIGHT have a hernia on my right side...i might want to see a surgeon.

so i see the surgeon.

after being thoroughly violated AGAIN he says i'm a fine, healthy young man. nothing to worry about. he says a vein probably just got caught between righty and the shrunken scrotum.

turns out i'm fine.

:wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

On another day (after a few more beers) I will tell you the tale of my hernia scare - 2 days before my wedding:crazy:

dizzy said:

I realized the time difference now i'm just trying to figure out how the heck i'm gonna sleep...i have work tomorrow..and this is way more exciting :combust:..i don't want to sleep!!!:|

dizzy said:

I'm on PST and I thought the concert was EST!!!!! So I took some LSD and I just woke up!

Dalton said:

Yes you have. Its Australian for Beer.:wink:

Well in that case ... I haven't seen much of it! I don't like beer. :reject: I'm a wine drinker. Except apparently, I'm too young in the US. WTF, you need to be 21 years old to get a glass of wine?

And for you folks talking about the time difference - it's the afternoon of the 29th here in Queensland. I've been trying to think in US time just to avoid going mad from thinking "it's the 29th and U2 STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED!"

Axver said:

Well in that case ... I haven't seen much of it! I don't like beer. :reject: I'm a wine drinker. Except apparently, I'm too young in the US. WTF, you need to be 21 years old to get a glass of wine?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wine:wink: :wink: :wink:

red or white or if you don't have enough of either you mix em together and have pink.......

BigMacPhisto said:
Yep......21...............well........legally......

It's eighteen here. Anyone going to Boston I who'd like to buy me a glass of wine to consume while KOL are playing? :wink:

Damn.........will they ever take the stage....been almost twenty minutes....people are dying in that egg thingy!!!!

8:38 pm: Dallas Schoo is walking around the ellipse doing his guitar tuning and testing work.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
australians don't drink fosters... it's like mexicans and corona. they know how shitty it is so they just jack the price up and export it to america and stupid yuppies drink it because they think it's a cool exotic import.

i say we start shipping milwauke's best back to 'em.

FFS Man, why do you hate people? Milwaukees best? That is cruel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom